LA Kings Wallpaper Wednesday

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
AC274592-84EF-42E1-AEAB-64E51559F6B7.jpeg
BE423DCD-837E-429E-B455-C0D3F172DFCB.jpeg

Oops! I was looking for D.I.Y. hints!!
(None here looking at the state of those wallpapers 😁!)

Oops! I was looking for D.I.Y. hints!!
(None here looking at the state of those wallpapers 😁!)
From the second length of wallpaper onwards, the seams should be the center of attention. This means that the strips must be absolutely flush and must not overlap or have gaps between them. When pressing the wallpaper to the wall, always use a conic seam roller at the edges.

Last edited:
From the second length of wallpaper onwards, the seams should be the center of attention. This means that the strips must be absolutely flush and must not overlap or have gaps between them. When pressing the wallpaper to the wall, always use a conic seam roller at the edges.
How humbling is this??!! When The Man takes a few seconds from his lofty life and busy schedule to cast a few crumbs of D.I.Y. wisdom the way of this pathetic smear of unworthiness!! I was going to add honestly, sincerely and without a hint of sarcasm "Yours is the superior intellect" but a friend just pointed out that this quote actually represents a derogatory condemnation taken from a quite famous movie...so forget that.

Anyway, regardless, Mr. rinkrat, yours truly and clearly IS the superior intellect and I thank you from the bottom of my humble heart for your words of wisdom. Now where did I put that wallpaper paste..?

How humbling is this??!! When The Man takes a few seconds from his lofty life and busy schedule to cast a few crumbs of D.I.Y. wisdom the way of this pathetic smear of unworthiness!! I was going to add honestly, sincerely and without a hint of sarcasm "Yours is the superior intellect" but a friend just pointed out that this quote actually represents a derogatory condemnation taken from a quite famous movie...so forget that.

Anyway, regardless, Mr. rinkrat, yours truly and clearly IS the superior intellect and I thank you from the bottom of my humble heart for your words of wisdom. Now where did I put that wallpaper paste..?
Just hold your finger down and hit copy.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom