Wheelchair accessible tickets????

jewels66

Prospect
Where do I buy wheelchair accessible tickets for Game 2? Ticketmaster sold out all games for wheelchair seats!!!

You should be able to go to Guest Services and get a place to go.

Yea, talk to them. They are always willing to accomodate, if you have a need. Last game they asked people that did not need those to trade with someone that needed them.

I have been to Staples Center with crutches before. If you get there early, go to guest services, they might even be able to get you better seats.

I have been to Staples Center with crutches before. If you get there early, go to guest services, they might even be able to get you better seats.

This ^^

The wife uses a 4 point cane. There are no questions asked. This isn't the TSA.

American Disability Act says no establishment can discriminate against a disabled person. So Staples must let anyone in who needs crutches.

We got there early, they asked her if she wanted a wheel chair, she said yes, they upgraded us from 326, row 7, to 308, row 2...which is basically row 1!!!

Back
Top Bottom