The other teams thread

That Kings - like 4 min. exercise in futility called a PP in the 1st really deflated them; at this point VAN seems satisfied with the split... Other than two or three shifts not much push in the 2nd. It's a shame as SIlovs giving them a chance, that 2nd goal with less than a minute in the 2nd feels killer.

Wow, Oilers PP did not have the puck at the points for more than 10 seconds on that entire 2 minute PP. Did you see that LA Kings?

Damn... thought the Nucks were going to do it and destroy the hopes and dreams of all the Oilers and their fans.
Evander Kane was unbelievable on that GWG. This series should go 7.
Grudgingly...yes he was-- Does he get a call from DOPS for the cross-check to Myers face?

Damn... thought the Nucks were going to do it and destroy the hopes and dreams of all the Oilers and their fans.

Grudgingly...yes he was-- Does he get a call from DOPS for the cross-check to Myers face?
Probably should’ve been a major penalty and a resulting fine but I think an argument can be made that the cross check came within the flow of the play and Kane was bracing for impact from a significantly larger player.

I can only imagine the kind of career Kane could’ve had if he came into the league with his head on straight. Still got to give him credit for sticking around for 15 seasons and over 900 games played.

Amazing amount of Vancouver fans in Edmonton for game 4. Lots of canook sweaters in lower bowl.

Crazy how visiting teams get those prime seats “all
Of a sudden”

Dallas’ puck movement out of their zone is just so ridiculously fluid. I don’t know how any team in the West beats the Stars 4 out of 7 games.

Can't watch any of these games so long as they keep playing that stupid AT&T commercial. Are they still showing it?

Doesn't matter what EDM or anyone else does. The Rangers are going to win the Cup....unfortunately.

jom

Doesn't matter what EDM or anyone else does. The Rangers are going to win the Cup....unfortunately.

jom
I would put my money on Florida! But what a match-up Florida vs Rangers will be as long as they defeat the Bruins!

And either Florida or Rangers will face Dallas (who cruches the a-holes in Edmonton) in the final, that will be a great series too!

Back
Top Bottom