Hi

This trend isn't complete until Mondo re-appears. I need to know if he still thinks Kopi has no heart and we should have stayed on Team Bernier.

victor-buono-king-tut.jpg
To be fair, I don't think the team has really been all that successful with either of those players since 2014. Kopitar has made more than $10 million per playoff game won during his 8 year mega deal, his team has lost all 4 series with him as captain, and Quick won what, 4 playoff games in total since the last Cup?

Maybe those guys were on to something back then. History should look a lot more fondly on the Sutter's, Williams', Mitchell's, Scuderi's and Richards' than the home grown stars. Hell, none of the Kings drafted players ever won even one playoff series without those imported players.

Mike Richards and Darryl Sutter were 10-1 in series as Kings. Kopitar and Doughty are 10-7 in their careers.

It’s been a few years

Hi, Rinkrat!

PLD or Tom Wilson or Carson Soucy

Trading Moore or Iafallo or Arvy

Signing a goaltender

Where the heck do we actually WATCH a game on TV next year? I didn’t listen to eye fart radio once

Where does Kaliyev fit in?

Where does Spence fit in?

I’d like Ryan Reaves

Byfield is not a bust but if we had drafted Stutzle instead we wouldn’t be having a PLD discussion, now would we?

Does Kopitar give the Kings a hometown discount July 1st or does he wind up playing for Vegas, too?

Doughty is severely overpaid for what we’re NOW getting in return

I’m glad Blake launched Petersen into the corn field but we’re gonna need some draft picks - hello Coyotes?
Damn DB!
Been a very long time!

Wasn’t there a server crash back in 2005(?) and some of us had to re-register? I think that is why my date is 2005. I joined just prior to LGK going to Rivals under a different screen name. I don’t remember when that happened.

Wasn’t there a server crash back in 2005(?) and some of us had to re-register? I think that is why my date is 2005. I joined just prior to LGK going to Rivals under a different screen name. I don’t remember when that happened.
Guessing so. My join date did the same thing.

Spring of 2000 for me. Anyone else here at the Marina Del Rey gamewatch in 2002. Kings/Sharks the night Ken Belanger scored two goals. I won the first raffle prize (golf bag cooler) which I still have (smells real good too).

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom