***San Jose Sharks vs. LA Kings GDT 3/17 EARLY START 7:00pm on ESPN+ & Hulu ONLY***

That was a huge win. Beating a team that has had the Kings number is a real momentum builder.

That was great, congrats to Cal and Quick
So glad they finally beat this team

Finally. The sharks are one of the worst 5 on 5 teams, just garbage.

Their entire offense is man advantage.

Needed this one.

St. Pat's Victory! :whoo: :dancing-smiley: partytime :rockon: :dancer: :awesome: :tom: :Dancing_mad: :chickendance:

Want to mention that this broadcast on Hulu was the best streaming hockey I have seen. Very smooth.

Kings ain't the only ones with 2 points tonight, bitches. :firefire:

I'm still gunning for 1st place!!!

Can you imagine how good this team could be with even a moderately dangerous power play?

You are really obsessed with Byfields stick

Can you not axiomatically see how it is holding him back? He skates like a hunchback.

I know it's super early and he always projected as more of a project but I would swap him for Stutzle in a heartbeat right now.

Kings ain't the only ones with 2 points tonight, bitches. :firefire:

I'm still gunning for 1st place!!!

You're gonna have to climb past me first, Beavis!

tumblr_pxyhd5TciD1ypqhmvo3_400.gifv

Congrats to Kopi for passing Marcel Dionne for second place alltime in Kings game winning goals with 60!

I forgot to give my 2nd choice for the 1st & last goals. So I’ll say 6:57 of the 2nd & 17:04 of the 3rd. Better late than never, right?

If there’s one word for this game it’s finally. Finally Kopitar & Mempe score & finally the Kings beat the Sharks. We needed that win & those 2 needed to score. Any win right now is so important so this is a great win.

Go Kings Go!

Can you imagine how good this team could be with even a moderately dangerous power play?

there was a play early in the game when some of the people around me were pissed at the refs for not calling a penalty (some time in the 1st - don't remember anything else about it now), and I was like, NO, NO, NO!! We do NOT want that negativity in our lives!!! Even strength = much better choice.

But, then, Kopi had to go and prove me wrong, lol. Although the PPs we did NOT score on tonight were the typical Kings exercises in frustration.

Is he making you forget Stick?

Nobody is making me forget JW!! :williams: But, I am definitely thinking about getting a Durzi Jersey.

Did anyone mention poor Lizotte? - that dude has got to be made of rubber! He took another brutal hit tonight, popped back up like it was nothing. They need to make a Lizotte version of this to sell at TeamLA:

713x90AhBOL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:
Can you not axiomatically see how it is holding him back? He skates like a hunchback.

I know it's super early and he always projected as more of a project but I would swap him for Stutzle in a heartbeat right now.

I would suggest you apply for the Kings development staff since there has never been a suggestion that his stick is too short holding him back. Get back to us with your stick suggestions

EVERYONE in my section wants a Durzi Jersey!! They just need to make up like 1,000 of them. (Team LA is out of all customizable jerseys right now)

From Bernstein on Twitter: "Maybe Muzzin trade should be renamed Durzi trade."

From Bernstein on Twitter: "Maybe Muzzin trade should be renamed Durzi trade."

And we also got the pick where we drafted Bj?rnfot plus that we got Grundstr?m! That’s a great trade that hopefully will only get better and better!!

Congratulations to the following posters who were successfully within +/- 2 mins or less of 6:57 of the second (first goal) or 17:03 of the third (last goal):

First goal 6:57 second

4:57-8:57 (1 point)
Bill Hicks
Kurisu
kingrussell

6:27-7:27 (3 points)
Liz4LA

Last Goal 17:03 Third

15:03-19:03 (1 Point)
VegasHockey
SirJW
JayWells24
Rogie-Vachon
kingsmen93
Reg or Rog?
LeftyKing
AngelEyes
KHenry14

16:03-18:03 (2 Points)
srm1105
DRice
jammer06
empire
randdog
JETS GARAGE
Bill Hicks
hornman

16:33-17:33 (3 Points)
sonnyboy11
John a90
Nyssa42
Liz4LA
Chateau Bow Wow
Kurisu

Kurisu probably thought they were hot stuff nabbing 4 points last night until Liz4LA walked by and dropped 6 points down, one for each second they missed the actual answer by (3 seconds off both first and last goals). Well done Liz4LA!

Last night was certainly a cure for what ails you kinda game. About the only one that didn't get in on the action was Arty Party and man did he want one of those empty netters. Very encouraged to see Kopi making more efforts to both take the puck to the net and the middle. Durzi, what a game, two great assists and saving a goal on that bonkers play that woulda been an absolute killer tear drop shot. Its not a finished product but these were two points the team needed, they found a way to get them and we are getting the kids some serious quality time. Surprised it was Toby that sat, hoping it was a reset and not a clue to potential Monday deals.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom