All Things:Comedy

HORRIBLE BOSSES Trailer and Clip; BAD TEACHER Movie Clip

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Cwls6UOjI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Horrible Bosses - Official Trailer
This post contains a few video treats from two of this summer?s R-rated comedies with two-word titles. Firstly, Warner Bros. has released a new trailer for Horrible Bosses, led by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day. There is enough in common with the first trailer that I was initially unable to distinguish between the two, but there is enough new footage to be worth a look. Even better, the new trailer is accompanied by a Horrible Bosses clip (approximately 97% new footage) which features the three stars on a stakeout. Horrible Bosses opens July 8.

To accommodate my theme, Columbia has released the first two clips for Bad Teacher starring Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, and Jason Segel. I found one of the clips quite funny ? the other less so. Let?s see how well you know me in the comments!
&fs=1&hd=1" width="858" height="508">
This post contains a few video treats from two of this summer?s R-rated comedies with two-word titles. Firstly, Warner Bros. has released a new trailer for Horrible Bosses, led by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day. There is enough in common with the first trailer that I was initially unable to distinguish between the two, but there is enough new footage to be worth a look. Even better, the new trailer is accompanied by a Horrible Bosses clip (approximately 97% new footage) which features the three stars on a stakeout. Horrible Bosses opens July 8.

To accommodate my theme, Columbia has released the first two clips for Bad Teacher starring Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, and Jason Segel. I found one of the clips quite funny ? the other less so. Let?s see how well you know me in the comments!
&fs=1&hd=1" /> ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=‬‏[/nomedia]

Oh Kingsqueen...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asBTY34YMp4"]YouTube - ‪Michael Jackson vs Mr. Bean‬‏[/nomedia]

BROKEN LIZARD alert!!!

Olivia Munn to Star in THE BABY MAKER

Actress and Daily Show correspondent Olivia Munn has landed the female lead in Broken Lizard?s new indie comedy The Baby Maker. Paul Schneider (Lars and the Real Girl) is set to star, with Broken Lizard?s Jay Chandrasekhar poised to direct. The film centers on a young married couple having trouble conceiving a child. The husband decides to rob a Pasedena sperm bank alongside his friends, in order to retrieve the specimen he donated as a young man. Variety reports that Munn will play the leading female role in the flick, which is presumably Schnieder?s wife.

All of the Broken Lizard members are expected to co-star, with Kevin Heffernan playing the playing Schnieder?s crazy best friend, and Chandrasekhar taking on the role of a master Estonian theif. While I found Beerfest be an underrated comedic gem, Broken Lizard?s last outing, The Slammin? Salmon, left much to be desired. Hopefully they?re back on track with this flick. Peter Gaulke and Gerry Swallow (Ice Age: The Meltdown) wrote the screenplay, with production set to begin this summer in Los Angeles.

THE DICTATOR Movie Image Sacha Baron Cohen

A couple days ago, we showed you an unofficial set photo from the set of Sacha Baron Cohen?s new movie, The Dictator. The film has Cohen once again reteaming with director Larry Charles, but it?s Cohen?s first movie that isn?t based on one of his characters from The Ali G Show. The comedy ?tells the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed. It is inspired by the best selling novel, Zabibah and The King, by Saddam Hussein.?

dictator.jpg

idiot.jpg

OUR IDIOT BROTHER Movie Poster

Here?s the official synopsis:

Ned Rochlin (Rudd) looks for the good in every situation and in everyone, which often puts him at odds with the world around him ? especially his family. Upon being released from jail for a stupid mistake, Ned is kicked off of the organic farm he lives and works on by his ex-girlfriend Janet (Hahn) who also insists on keeping his beloved dog, Willie Nelson. Having nowhere else to go, he turns to his family, three ambitious sisters (Banks, Deschanel, Mortimer) and an overbearing mother (Knight). Ned crashes at each of their homes, in succession, and brings honesty, happiness and a sunny disposition into their lives. In other words, he wreaks havoc.

Adam Scott Joins MY MOTHER

Adam Scott is a scene-stealer. He?s consistently funny and nails every role he takes on, no matter how small, from Step Brothers to NBC?s Parks and Recreation. So I?m happy to report that the actor?s nabbed roles in a couple of upcoming projects. First up, Risky Business reports that Scott has been cast in the comedy My Mother?s Curse alongside Seth Rogen, Barbara Streisand, Yvonne Strahovski and Colin Hanks. Anne Fletcher (The Proposal) directs from a script by Dan Fogelman (Tangled) that centers on an inventor (Rogen) who invites his mother along for a cross-country trip while he attempts to sell his new product and connect with a long lost love. Lorne Michaels, Evan Goldberg and John Goldwyn are producing.

Additionally, Scott has been cast in See Girl Run. Written and directed by Nate Meyer (Pretty in the Face), the film centers on a girl ?who gets caught up in ?what ifs? that cause her to dig back into her romantic history.? Scott is set to play a local hero from her hometown that stayed there to become an artist while pining for his high school love. Scott will next be seen alongside Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks and Zooey Deschanel in Our Idiot Brother which opens August 26th.

Paul Rudd Is Elizabeth Banks' 'Idiot Brother' -- Check Out the Trailer - The Moviefone Blog

mibstill5.jpg

Paul Rudd Is 'Our Idiot Brother': First Look at the Poster - The Moviefone Blog

oibff22.jpg

As the titular 'Idiot Brother', Rudd plays a hippie farmer who gets arrested after selling weed to an officer in uniform. When he gets out, he goes back to live with his mom and three sisters as he tries to get back on his feet while making one painfully stupid decision after another because he blindly swears by the kindness of others and is generally just dumb.

Co-starring Emily Mortimer, Steve Coogan, Zooey Deschanel, and Elizabeth Banks among others

'My Idiot Brother' Sundance Review: Paul Rudd Plays Man's Best Friend - The Moviefone Blog

'My Idiot Brother' should still end up one of this year's most audience-friendly comedies. And that's not such a bad thing.

More Urkel characters from supposedly funny people.

Awesome.

Jon Benjamin Has A Van...and a new show. Comedy Central tonight and tomorrow(apparently 2 new episodes). Check your listings and watch this s_ _t:firefire:

Jon Benjamin Has A Van...and a new show. Comedy Central tonight and tomorrow(apparently 2 new episodes). Check your listings and watch this s_ _t:firefire:

I watched part of it last night. It was okay. I cant help but picture Archer the whole time he is talking though.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0v_fF3OYM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Jon Benjamin Has A Van: You Can't Shoot Here‬‏[/nomedia]

Bob And Archer Made Flesh!! Herc?s Seen Comedy Central?s JON BENJAMIN HAS A VAN!!
Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

The New York Times says:

? the centerpieces of the show are sketches that cleverly unravel, filling the second half of each episode with long, absurd narratives starring billionaires dressed as hobos, drug lords with passport problems, and thimble-size gangsters (who live, natch, in Little Little Italy). These detours make the show something more interesting than a fake-news or prank-show clone ?

Back
Top Bottom