All Things: Concerts of 2022

ucsdguy1

Top Forward
Holy ***** *****

rs=w:1300,h:800

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing_2.gif

I like that they put the "one-hit" underneath the band name so you don't have to google it. =)

Wow $55, that's not too shabby. We just got the Ravinia list, https://www.ravinia.org/calendar if you've never been to it it's a nice intimate venue with reserved and lawn seating. Season to season they always have a diverse invite list. Will probably see Stevie Nicks and the Goonies screening. Maybe a couple others. Still haven't decided if I'm going to attempt to see Iron Maiden at the United center in October.

My guess on the special guest - L7. They are all kinds of Flannel.

Happy everyone is out there living their life. Still trapped inside. Have fun for all the babies under 5 and the immunocompromised.
7d895bccf2ad0c286693a20a1672c387.gif

UCSD: Dude are you going to start a Qatar thread? Day drinking?! World Cup Futbol?! Typing dumb stuff! C'mon!!!

They should've put "Low" under Cracker. They played that song like crazy on KROQ.

I'll be with you girl
Like being low
Hey, hey, hey like being stoned
I'll be with you girl
Like being low
Hey, hey, hey like being stoned!
:smoke:

Gen X'ers listening to that song in the 90's. Yeah, braaah, that's how some women are.

Elder Millennials (like me) listening to that song in the 90's. Heee heee, stoned.

They should've put "Low" under Cracker. They played that song like crazy on KROQ.

I'll be with you girl
Like being low
Hey, hey, hey like being stoned
I'll be with you girl
Like being low
Hey, hey, hey like being stoned!
:smoke:

Gen X'ers listening to that song in the 90's. Yeah, braaah, that's how some women are.

Elder Millennials (like me) listening to that song in the 90's. Heee heee, stoned.

Good call on "Low" better reference. Thought Cracker's "Teen Angst" was that Imperial Teen song,(yoo hoo) but let's not blame the poster. If it helps KROQ still plays those 90s deep cuts but it's super AM on a Sunday. I'm a morning person (workout, errands, no people -eww germs- anywhere) and found it randomly one day. As a music dork can safely say; this guy knows his stuff. So...options.

UCSD: Dude are you going to start a Qatar thread? Day drinking?! World Cup Futbol?! Typing dumb stuff! C'mon!!!
Once we get there sure (although I try to avoid mentioning them in any way, shape or form).

Also surprised on Low from Cracker, it's a classic. I could've chosen about 15 other soul asylum songs too but then again they are probably my favorite of the era.

L7 - not a bad guess. Mine were Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins or Garbage. But secretly hoping White Zombie or Ugly Kid Joe :)

Once we get there sure (although I try to avoid mentioning them in any way, shape or form).

Also surprised on Low from Cracker, it's a classic. I could've chosen about 15 other soul asylum songs too but then again they are probably my favorite of the era.

L7 - not a bad guess. Mine were Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins or Garbage. But secretly hoping White Zombie or Ugly Kid Joe :)

Understood. Going in cold but want to actively root against France (unless they are super fun to watch) because last wc they totally stacked the deck with players not born in *ahem* France.

Hmmm. Like your headliner guesses one more from this clown: hole.

Man I'm way too old for festivals haha. I hella appreciate this lineup tho! My friend and I counted up how many times we've seen these bands total. We were both over twenty, but his views were all bands at the top and mines were from the bottom. Hells yes I've seen Birthday Massacre like 5 times \m/

Sevendust, KMFDM, Orgy, Stabbing Westward, Deftones, Spiritbox pique my interest, but yeah I can only imagine the crowd so not going near this one.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom