Groceries All things:CONDIMENTS

Been using this on shrimp/fish tacos. Works perfect.

large_465fb095-dfdc-432f-8e28-9f4f3072f042.JPG

Wife decided to make breakfast for dinner last night. Allowed me to crack open this bad boy. Worked very well on eggs/potatoes. If you like the OG Aardvark...I suggest.

secret-aardvark-serrabanero-hot-sauce_2048x.jpg

Maybe not a condiment...but this chicken marinade is legit (orange drink based). Usually found by the butcher.

large_fd133f37-5e97-4369-8ced-67d7e24dea9d.jpg

Picked up some of this at Wal-Mart the other day on a whim. I do not regret the purchase in the least.
GARLIC_600X1600_1024x1024.jpg

This is Black Label Valentina sauce which is supposed to be hotter than the regular Yellow Label one.

images

I thought that this was good and it is hotter. Not hot enough for me though, haha. :pepper:

g8N19AH.jpg

Good lawd...regular is great.
Chili garlic is freaking ROCK STAR!!!!!!!

This is Black Label Valentina sauce which is supposed to be hotter than the regular Yellow Label one.

images

I thought that this was good and it is hotter. Not hot enough for me though, haha. :pepper:

saw that the other day...typical acidic hot sauce? Or hot AND tasty?

saw that the other day...typical acidic hot sauce? Or hot AND tasty?

I don't think it's too acidic, but it might be too bitter and strong for your taste.

Dunno, I like stuff reaaal spicy, so I have built a tolerance for strong bitter sauces, haha. :p

RK26N5l.jpg

Man. This stuff will reduce you to tears. After 5 minutes, my freaking lips are still burning. Nice citrusy aftertaste though. But yeah...this is the kinda **** you DO NOT want to get in your eyes.

Received a bottle of this for my birthday. Had some one cornbread the other night. I approve.

mikes-hot-honey-12oz-bottle-shadow_900x.jpg

Seriously...if you like hot, and most important, flavor. I'm on my 3rd bottle of the hot sauce.

Dumped the jam over a block of cream cheese for a party awhile back. Put out some crackers. Everyone was asking about it.

ghost-scream-hot-sauces.jpg

Also purchased a bottle of this...but haven't cracked it open yet.

Curry_400x400_72dpi_2018.jpg

Oh, maybe I should've posted about Marmite here. Anyway, it's freaking awesome.

When I was younger I used to spend time in SJ and there is a pretty mediocre taqueria call La Vic. Food was nothing special but they made this hot sauce that is awesome. Finally got around to try making it and this recipe while not the same iss pretty damn good.

https://www.bayarea.com/eat/kitchen/diy-homemade-orange-sauce/

La Victoria's claim to fame is being next to San Jose State U and that orange sauce.

So remember, kids, condiments, and location, location, location. :w00t:

I love pickled onions. I haven’t tried any store bought brands, I just make my own. There are a bunch of recipes online but they’re all basically a cup each of water & vinegar with a tablespoon of salt, sugar, and pickling & other spices. But you just bring everything to a boil then add onions. If they’re diced you can just turn off the heat & let them cool down in the pot & they’ll soften right up. Sliced onions need to boil for a minute or so. Once they’re cooled put them in a jar in the refrigerator. They’re really good on hamburgers & hot dogs.

This reminds me of something but not for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom