All Things:HBO/CINEMAX

I think Watchmen waited too long to show that Manhattan dong.

Finally started the season of Curb Your Enthusaism - I think I may also start wearing MAGA hats anytime I need to get out of an unwanted social situation.....

It's kind of an odd mixture of a police procedural and horror. But well done and I'm enjoying it so far.

Stopped at episode 3...just started rewatching. I have had to rewind so much, this story is DEEP. With fantastic acting. Dang. Erivio was terrific in Bad Times at EL ROYALE, and just killing it here.

I remember when I read this book a million years ago, it devastated me. Nice cast and director should make it a must watch.

Westworld Season 3 starts Sunday, people! You probably won't be busy watching hockey.

So Westworld, Season 3, has started? I saw two episodes, one starring Delores and one starring Maeve. I'm not even sure which one was first. (For some inexplicable reason Spectrum does not list episode numbers.) Anyway, I not sure if it's the greatest thing ever, or even a bigger **** show than Season 2. I'm thinking the latter, but hoping for the former.

HBO streaming is currently free. Doesn't work on Roku so far.

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/hbo-free-streaming-us-launch-1234570139/

Hmmm. I canceled HBOgo after peer pressure from the Free Folk (lie) (read: Game of thrones sucked). I do want to watch the new season of High Maintenance, those bastards are going end up taking my money again. Damn it!

B2gelCz8_400x400.jpg

Hmmm. I canceled HBOgo after peer pressure from the Free Folk (lie) (read: Game of thrones sucked). I do want to watch the new season of High Maintenance, those bastards are going end up taking my money again. Damn it!

B2gelCz8_400x400.jpg
Apparently everything is not free, certain shows. Not sure if High Maintenance is part of the freebies

Apparently everything is not free, certain shows. Not sure if High Maintenance is part of the freebies

Ah, I see. Thanks claws. It seems a little too good to be true but when they're still bringing up shows like the Sopranos as a selling point, the well of ideas might be dry at ole HBO marketing.

More than likely I'll just get HBOmax, I do like High Maintenance (mostly for NYC) but since i quit schmoking 9 months ago, it might be a trigger. But, my love of "the guy" still remains...Vegas would call that a push.

If you are still on the fence about The Tiger King, it's pretty much just a crime doc, the setting is the thing that makes it unique and easy to digest. Give it a three episode chance, at the very least the memes will make sense. =)

So Westworld, Season 3, has started? I saw two episodes, one starring Delores and one starring Maeve. I'm not even sure which one was first. (For some inexplicable reason Spectrum does not list episode numbers.) Anyway, I not sure if it's the greatest thing ever, or even a bigger **** show than Season 2. I'm thinking the latter, but hoping for the former.

Thinking they are jerking with us pretty hard this season. Nothing is what it appears ... I get the feeling we are going to get a real stab at the end of the season. Epi 4 was a doozy on the reveals ...

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom