All Things: Jackass Forever

ucsdguy1

Top Forward
I saw this yesterday and it was utterly beautiful, the movie we all need. Newcomers did a good job, but I think Ehren McGhehey was an absolute star. Not sure taking a 13 and 11 year old nephew and niece was was the best idea given all the male genitalia and animal "secretion juice" used, but I had parents' permission and they both were dying almost as much as me.

Top bits - Vomitron, Cup test re-visited, lights out rattlesnake prank, wee man musical chairs and human skate ramp. I laughed till I cried, and it was nice to do so once again. Funny enough, spoiler but not really spoiler............the clips at the end of similar stunts from 20+ years ago reflected against those in this movie was ironically very heartfelt and a nice touch. And the fact that these guys all laugh at and with each other but are genuinely shocked when something incredibly painful happens.

It's the little things, so here's a thread to enjoy decades of glory.

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it, not sure I can stomach much of it these days! Hard to believe its been 20 years!!!

I used to see Jason (wee-man) around Long Beach a lot when I lived in Belmont Shore. (cool story, I know!)

Oof. Going to take your word for it. I watched Steve-o and Johnny's Hot Ones and the effects of Jackass and hard drugs were worn on their faces. Although, I can say that they made a movie about Action Park (NJ amusement park) which sparked my interest in the documentary called "Class Action Park" on HBOmax. Whoa. Worth a watch.

No rules, megalomaniac owner, pay-offs, lawsuits, deaths, mob-ties, booze, drugs and when a 16 year old is a shift manager of 25 other 16 year olds in the 80's non-regulated amusement park. It's a lot. In a good way.

I'll take your word for it, not sure I can stomach much of it these days! Hard to believe its been 20 years!!!

I used to see Jason (wee-man) around Long Beach a lot when I lived in Belmont Shore. (cool story, I know!)

Love going to the AI. I spilled more beers on that shuffle board table.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom