All Things:NETFLIX

Heard good things about this and it seems to have good reviews. Trailer seems meh to me though. I'll eventually get around to it.

She now has a confirmed name, and it's Peg.

49b2ddeabcb17c1365e277ac5dd509f6.jpg

I think I am too sober to make sense of the last few posts here. confused:

But I like The Queen's Gambit IF that is what is being talked about. mhihi: :cheers:

Just finished a few the past couple weeks:

What/If with the wife. Was about 5 episodes too long, and Zellweger did a great job and making my skin crawl every time she spoke. Still unsure why the brother's love triangle and the wife's affair were really necessary.

Braven - Momoa is perfect for this role. I have no idea why this movie was necessary but I loved it. Drugs get stowed in man's property in frozen wilderness, drug dealers come looking, man must protect family. Done.

We Can Be Heroes - shark boy and lava girl 2.0+. Perfect for children who weren't quite into wonder woman. And both Pedro Pascal and shooter mcgavin are in it.

Midnight Sky - BO-RING. I get the theme and I get the good acting, but man had a hard time sticking with this one and not worth the payoff.

Death to 2020 - a couple told me they were bored by it, but I loved. Pseudo-documentary recapping 2020 with certain actors/comedians (Samuel L. Jackson/Lisa Kudrow for example) playing fake scientists, politicos, etc giving commentary. I laughed a lot.

Currently watching "The Ripper" , I remember bits of the news reports from that murder spree while I was in college.

Pretend It's a City.

Am I a fool for people who spin yarns of the bad ole days of New York in the 70's ? Yes. Am I a fool for humorists that are self made? Yes. Is Fran Lebowitz a lot to take in? Yes. But soooo worth it. Pre-Covid, walking tour of New York with a hard-charging crumgen. Yes, please.

I absolutely get how someone may find this experience exhausting and I won't argue but the laughs are fast and furious. Good times.

AAAABWZMOYYKU-YjGs3gUf1SvzMnOgrNbRXZLhCcAzyVp7kmz_LeEEYgyNIMNQyorpHbmIFySEo57KdHJiP9YCn2OvK3w6q6.jpg

History of Swear Words was hilarious and informative. And Nicholas cage is magic.

If ever you think of Netflix then I am sure You might have thought of switching to Prime Videos at once.
If you are wondering of catching up with some great fantasy movies.
Then you might want to take a quick tour to know what are few of the Best Fantasy Movies on Netflix and Prime Videos.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom