All Things: Starz

Black Sails marathon just shames me because I never finished watching...

AMERICAN GODS S2: Neil Gaiman to Showrun? Bryan Fuller, Michael Green May Contribute?
https://nerdist.com/american-gods-s...-bryan-fuller-michael-green-gillian-anderson/

Liz Shannon Miller

@lizlet

So Starz is saying that @neilhimself will be much more involved, on a showrunner level, with #AmericanGods S2. Wondering if that's news to Neil, given what he said last month. https://twitter.com/neilhimself/status/936560171379249152

Neil Gaiman

@neilhimself

It was. I suspect there's some crossed wires somewhere.

I gotta be honest. It took me forever to get through season 1. Slow...cheap looking(yes, the evil dead flicks were d.i.y. cheap...not the point. Season 1 looked like bad Canadian tv show cheap)...and kinda friggin boring.
Season 2 was a step in the right direction. Seems like they finally remembered what the Evil Dead franchise was all about. Still...looked kinda cheap(but this time in a good way).
I hope season 3 takes it even further. It looks a little sharper judging by the trailer. From what I have read, this could be the last. Starz has pushed the date around and The Chin made some thinly veiled comments about being unhappy. So enjoy.

I gotta be honest. It took me forever to get through season 1. Slow...cheap looking(yes, the evil dead flicks were d.i.y. cheap...not the point. Season 1 looked like bad Canadian tv show cheap)...and kinda friggin boring.
Season 2 was a step in the right direction. Seems like they finally remembered what the Evil Dead franchise was all about. Still...looked kinda cheap(but this time in a good way).
I hope season 3 takes it even further. It looks a little sharper judging by the trailer. From what I have read, this could be the last. Starz has pushed the date around and The Chin made some thinly veiled comments about being unhappy. So enjoy.

Kelly tho

tumblr_p2eeb4T2e81r5dm0so1_500.jpg

For reals tho bout AVED, I heard the showrunner and Tapert were just butting heads constantly. Might have something to do with how the show came out.

Back
Top Bottom