All Things:Thriller/Crime/Action

I watched the Secret Window with Johnny Depp (based on a Stephen King?s book). It is a thriller about a writer who is trying to write his novel in a strange house. Really liked this dark film, all King?s traditional mix of madness and horror are well shown. Depp is a great actor and all movies he appears in become memorable.
Read about this movie and Depp as well and found out that he likes remote and mystic houses in life as well, for example he owned (and designed) this villa in France (now it is for sale and belongs to someone else).

This looks groovy

EDIT:
In the dark heart of a sprawling, anonymous city, Terminal follows the twisting tales of two assassins carrying out a sinister mission, a teacher battling a fatal illness, an enigmatic janitor and a curious waitress leading a dangerous double life. Murderous consequences unravel in the dead of night as their lives all intertwine at the hands of a mysterious criminal mastermind hell-bent on revenge.”

Oh My God. How is Nic Cage NOT in this. This...will be something to behold.

Last edited:
New ‘The Meg’ Image Reveals the Massive Shark on the Prowl
http://collider.com/the-meg-movie-image-shark/#jason-statham

cpfSYHR.jpg

Oh good lord...so want to see this. So not sure if I want to see this...Honestly, I enlarged the pic and my legs went a-rubbery.

Back
Top Bottom