Apparently - A Vancouver - Kings First Round Matchup a Possibility

Blues win in Dallas Wednesday, Canucks win in Winnipeg - Both with 111 points , Vancouver wins tie-breaker.
There you have it. Of course, we might want to be careful. It could end up like the Leafs last year when that crowd watching the game in Toronto went crazy after the Bruins lost to the Panthers. This came to mind at the time:

"Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it". The Leafs "got it" alright. lol

jom

😝

GLbQfLXagAA6P7x

Well because we couldn't show up so many games in the year including last debacle against minnesota, looks like the kings are most likely going to play dallas.

In order for us to get lucky and I say that lightly, we have to win and Vegas has to lose in order for us to play Edmonton in the first round.

Great, two teams that we just can't beat in the regular season. Oh well anything's possible I suppose

At this point I'd rather play EDM than DAL.
Well because we couldn't show up so many games in the year including last debacle against minnesota, looks like the kings are most likely going to play dallas.

In order for us to get lucky and I say that lightly, we have to win and Vegas has to lose in order for us to play Edmonton in the first round.

Great, two teams that we just can't beat in the regular season. Oh well anything's possible I suppose
Yep. Id rather play EDM. For that to happen we gotta either get 1 point and VGK lose in reg. Or we win and VGK lose in OT.

Back
Top Bottom