12/23/22 -- Kings 1, Coyotes 2
02/18/23 -- Coyotes 5, Kings 6

2023-G6-Team-Stats.png

**Game Time 7:30pm**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:**Bally Sports West**
Radio:
LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

2023-G6-Pic2-Laf.png

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

Alex Laferriere & Todd McLellan 10/21/23 Post-Game Quotes:

Alex Laferriere
On his first career NHL goal

Yeah, it was just an unbelievable play by my linemates. Kevin made a great pass to PL and then PL found me right up the middle. Got a bounce and it went post and in. It felt pretty really relieving, but definitely a good play by them.
On the team’s start to the season at home
As a group, we had a lot more to give in that game, so a little disappointing. I think the focus was ‘this is our house’ and we have won here yet, so we want to make it difficult for teams to come in here and play us and we haven’t done that yet, so we’ve got to focus on that now.
On who gets the puck from his first career NHL goal
Me for right now, but I think I’ll probably give it to my mom or my dad when they come into town. My dad was a Bruins fan growing up, so it was a pretty special moment to get it against them.
On creating chances throughout the start to the season and finally getting one to go
Yeah, I think so, it’s definitely relieving. I definitely felt a little pressure on myself, especially because I want my linemates to reap the rewards of finding me in the slot. It’s good to get that first one.

Todd McLellan
On what he felt was the difference in tonight’s game

The white team I thought had an intensity in and around their paint that the black team didn’t have. I thought that the white team was more detailed, obviously in faceoff-type situations, not necessarily the wins and losses, but the execution on what was happening after it. We gave up a goal on it, we gave up a scoring chance 10 seconds into the game. The black team didn’t capitalize on the chances that they had, because they did have some, especially early in the game, and the white team did.
On the early 5-on-3 power play and if he felt that was a missed opportunity to set the tone early
Well, I thought we did set the tone, we were dangerous, we had some good looks, some scoring chances, it didn’t go in. I don’t think that there was a big fall off in the level of our play after that, we just didn’t get rewarded for it. I thought our power play sucked the life out of us a little more in the second period than it did later on in the game and then the grinders got to go out and they scored one, so good for them.
On Adrian Kempe and Kevin Fiala having one goal combined through the first five games
Kev, tonight, didn’t attempt a shot, at least on the scoresheet and that can be wrong often, but he’s got a tremendous shot. He’s making some real good offensive plays, setting up other people, and that’s real good but he’s got a shot and he’s got to use it. Juice has had the shot attempts, a couple off his stick, couple wobbly pucks tonight, he hasn’t had anything real clean, but we aren’t short on offense most nights. So, I don’t think that’s killing us, it’s that we’re a little short on the defending part and that’s where it’s hurting is.
On Alex Laferriere’s play, both tonight and through the first five games
He continues to show that he belongs at this level and he’s not afraid to shoot the puck, we know that already, after two games we were aware of that. He used his legs and his shot to score. Now, it’ll be a bit of a test because he’s been around for five games and the excitement and all that enthusiasm, the first goal, the first game, it normalizes a little bit for players and now you have to keep going. I don’t want to say it becomes work, because this is great work for all of us, but you have to be able to keep playing and bring that energy and that excitement over and over again. I think he can do that.

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

Subject to Change

2023-G3-KF.png

2023-G3-KD.png

2023-G3-KGI.png

COYOTES PROBABLE LINEUP
2023-G6-CF.png

2023-G6-CD.png

2023-G6-DGI.png

Former Kings

Sean Durzi
2023-G6-Durzi.png

Troy Stecher
2023-G6-Stecher.png

2023-G6-Goalie-Comp.png

2023-G6-Player-Stats.png

PACIFIC DIVISION STANDINGS

2023-G6-Standings.png

*VBookie BETTING THREAD HERE*

**Tonight’s Poll Question**

PT 1 - How many TOTAL MINOR PENALTIES will be called against BOTH TEAMS tonight? (not total minutes, just number of minors - so a double minor will count as 2)

You can take THREE guesses for part 1

PT 2 - 2 GAME QUESTION - How many TOTAL GOALS will be scored by BOTH TEAMS tonight AND Thursday in AZ?

you can take 3 guesses for part 2

Take your best guess in your post below - the only Prize is the glory of seeing your name in the next GDT if you get it right.

PREVIOUS GAME’S WINNERS

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 5 combined points for the Old & New Guys and/or the second period GWG:
Both (2 points)

Byron
Rusty
dannybuoy1
Clif

5 total points (1 pt)

Rogie-Vachon
RagBone
Jerram
rinkrat
VCRW
CIrvine
KHenry14
empire
AngelEyes
forum gold
TooCool
Shackleford
Liz4LA

GWG in the 2nd (1 pt)
Dexter
Dr. Tran
Chateau Bow Wow
beedee
hornman
Kurisu

2023-G6-Pic1.png

Last edited:
Sorry I still don't have the win totals ready to go yet. The 10,000 character limit is killing me!! I'm having ot leave out a lot of stuff. Also...I need to have a zoom meeting with jammer about how to sort columns in his spreadsheet. It's not a google spreadsheet, and I barely can even use one of those....I need to take a class or watch a youtube or something. Or just never, ever use spreadsheets because they are the devil.

Sorry I still don't have the win totals ready to go yet. The 10,000 character limit is killing me!! I'm having ot leave out a lot of stuff. Also...I need to have a zoom meeting with jammer about how to sort columns in his spreadsheet. It's not a google spreadsheet, and I barely can even use one of those....I need to take a class or watch a youtube or something. Or just never, ever use spreadsheets because they are the devil.
You guys. Can't thank enough. So above and beyond for our silly fun.

Thanks Not Melf for the GDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2, 4, 7 minors

5, 7, 10 goals total, Not Melf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nyssa, you rock!

Penalties 4, 5, 6
Goals 6, 8, 9

GO KINGS GO!! Time to get back in the win column!

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 10

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom