***Boston Bruins vs. LA Kings GDT 10/21/23 7:30pm on BSW***

I've finally figured out visually one of the things that makes him seem like he's taking shifts off so often. He's the most upright forward I've seen in a long time. It's amazing he hasn't taken some bigger hits playing like that
Good eye. Looks a bit like Jason Allison out there.

Toronto came back from a 3-1 deficit tonight to win in OT🤞

Kings are playing sloppy. Come on boys, get back to getting those pucks in the neutral zone.

Felt like the Kings had control of this game and were playing better, but Swayman stole the first 30 minutes or so and the Kings sort of fizzled and Bruins struck twice.

20 min left, but this one is the story of goaltending on both ends. Swayman stingy while Talbot didn’t match.

Kings definitely deserved better in the first, second honestly the Bruins could have had more. This feels like it should be a one goal game. Kopis deflection might be the difference here. Let's see how they attack the third.

Kings need to get back to pressuring Swayman like they did in the beginning of the game. Shooting from the blue line where he can see and stop it is not going to get the win. Kings have the offensive power to come back.

There is a reason why Boston were favored to win this game. I know they are undefeated, however I believed on the road playing a rejuvenated Kings team, that Boston would suffer their first loss. Time for a shower

Byfield had the whole top of the net open and shot right into Swayman. Once again, I do not see above average talent in this player.
Byfield has been the best player on his line by quite a margin tonight. None of the Kings skill players have been able to beat Swayman.

Spence has played one of the best games of his young career tonight. Quietly effective. Extremely efficient puck movement and fantastic positioning all game.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom