***Chicago Blackhawks vs. LA Kings GDT 3/19/24 7:00pm <<EARLY START on BSW***

Fiala
Byfield
Moore
Kopitar

5 or 6 goals

GO KINGS GO!!!

P.S. I had NO GOALS for the hawks on the 3-15-24 Game in Chicago. :)

OK, bumped you up 3 points. And added you to that winners list in case we need a judges review at the end of the season. Race for King of the Mountain is still on. I'll be doing plenty more multi-point questions to keep it exciting. Just not on the back-to-back games!!

Interesting little footnote about the Anderson brothers - only their 3rd NHL meetup in their careers, and Joey seems to be having a good year - from Zach Dooley: "On a Chicago team that has conceded far more goal than they’ve scored, Joey has a +8 rating, the best mark on the team, and has played in a career-high 41 games this season."

Better do my picks now so I don't forget

Part 1 - Fiala, Byfield, Lizotte, PLD

Part 2 - 5 or 7

Part 1 - Who is going to score the first Kings goal?
You can take 4 guesses for part 1
one of your guesses can be "no Kings goals"

Part 2 (two game question) - How many TOTAL GOALS will the KINGS score in tonight AND tomorrow night's game combined?
2 guesses for part 2

Thanks Susan! See you tonight!!!

Part 1 - No one, Byfield, Kaliyev, Fiala
Part 2 - Gah.. let's go with... 4 and 5.

OK, bumped you up 3 points. And added you to that winners list in case we need a judges review at the end of the season. Race for King of the Mountain is still on. I'll be doing plenty more multi-point questions to keep it exciting. Just not on the back-to-back games!!
Yeah, you work too hard as it is.

I started late, and I'm way behind...but maybe you could have like a 10-point question in the last game...like Final Jeopardy...give someone that's 8 points behind a chance to make a miracle comeback and become King of the Mountain. Just an idea...spice things up a bit. Of course, it would have to be a hard question.

Part 1 - Who is going to score the first Kings goal?

*Fiala
*Kempe
*Englund
*Turcotte

Part 2 (two game question) - How many TOTAL GOALS will the KINGS score in tonight AND tomorrow night's game combined?

Any news on Arvidsson playing tonight. Seems like the perfect opponent for a first game back.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom