Anderson
Kempe
Dubois

Pt 2
Fiala
Laferriere
Kempe
Moore

Seems like only 190 days ago the season began. Speaking of, my wife's been pregnant with our first (and only) this entire season. Tryn'a see how long the Kings can hang with us. Seems to take forever and we're almost there! :D Thanks Nyssa & Jammer & Rinkrat as always even though I don't participate in the guessing game because I'm terrible, and mostly all of those on LGK! Can't say I'll miss staying up til 1:30am watching and think it's back to ESPN+ next year for next day watching, lol. Excited to wear a jersey for the playoffs as it's my little ritual. I don't know if this game means anything but GKG!

Last edited:
Last Penalty :
Englund
Kempe
Fiala
PLD

Last Goal :
Kempe
Arvidsson
Kopitar
Doughty

Big thanks goes out to Nyssa & Jammer, who consistently provide and tally/maintain the GDT Game questions/answers. This is the first season I've participated. It's hard to remember to post answers for each game, so I can only imagine how hard it is to follow up for EVERY game. You two rock!

Go Kings, Go!
Finish with a win!

Seems like only 190 days ago the season began. Speaking of, my wife's been pregnant with our first (and only) this entire season. Tryn'a see how long the Kings can hang with us. Seems to take forever and we're almost there! :D Thanks Nyssa & Jammer & Rinkrat as always even though I don't participate in the guessing game because I'm terrible, and mostly all of those on LGK! Can't say I'll miss staying up til 1:30am watching and think it's back to ESPN+ next year for next day watching, lol. Excited to wear a jersey for the playoffs as it's my little ritual. I don't know if this game means anything but GKG!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LITTLE ONE!!! I hope the baby gets to see the Kings raise the Stanley Cup!

Pen:
Englund
Kempe
Dubois
Fiala

Goal:
Fiala
Kempe
Moore
Byfield

GO KINGS

Thank you so much. Little girl. Which is interesting because the last 11 (at least) going back 2 generations have been boys.
Congratulations!

I wanted a boy, but got three girls...and now I have seven granddaughters. And one grandson.

On the bright side, I have so many girls I can start my own softball team.

And get used to these...you will become vary familiar with this product:

530170_1331_XXL.jpg

Thank you! I was a bit surprised to learn about the term "blowout barrier" and the consequences of such in regards to aforementioned product.
Your welcome!

One more piece of advice:

Sleep as much as you can right now. Sleep will become like diamonds...precious and rare. And you'll need a lot of coffee. I suggest buying it wholesale. Costco is your friend.

Congratulations!

I wanted a boy, but got three girls...and now I have seven granddaughters. And one grandson.

On the bright side, I have so many girls I can start my own softball team.

And get used to these...you will become vary familiar with this product:

530170_1331_XXL.jpg
2 daughters here. We were going to try for a 3rd child but decided to quit before we were outnumbered. My 24 year old is a major Kings fan, we go to several Kings and Reign games every season and watch every other game together on TV. Would not change things for the world.

Thank you again Nyssa!

Last goal
Byfield
Kempe
Roy
Gavrikov

Last Penalty
Fiala
Englund
Kempe
Byfield

For all the good and bad this season, I have to say there's been only a few times I wasn't emotionally invested in watching these guys. I'm not sure if that's entertainment or indications of a mental condition but here we are!

LIneups updated - Kings Line Blender has been fully activated.

Will we see a fight between Joey & Mikey Anderson tonight, lol?

Here are my picks:

Last Penalty: Fiala, Byfield, Drew, Roy

Last Goal: Byfield, Lizotte, Lewis, Spence

GO KINGS GO!!!

QB/PLD/AT is a very interesting line. Let’s hope they get at least a full period together before Hiller moves QB back to the 1st line.

Penalty:
Kempe
Fiala
PLD
Doughty

Goal:
Fiala
Byfielld
Kempe
Kopi

Penalty:
Fiala
Dubois
Kempe

Laferriere

Goal:
Fiala
Doughty
Kempe

Dubois

Can't thank @Nyssa42 and @jammer06 enough for their tireless efforts to keep all of us engaged and entertained. A tip of me hat to both of you.

Penalty - Englund, Fiala, Laferriere, PLD.
Goal - Byfield, Fiala, Moore, Kempe.

Go Kings Go!

Thanks for an awesome year, Nyssa and Jammer!

Last Penalty: Fiala, Kopitar, Englund, PLD
Last Goal: Kempe, Byfield, Fiala, Danault

(Almost guessed Lizotte in case we suck again and get shutout, but that won’t happen—right?)

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom