***Chicago Blackhawks vs. LA Kings GDT 4/18/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Please no more PP’s more scoring opportunities for hawks than kings so far.. horrible

Darren Pang was trying so hard to explain why that was not kicked in, it was really kind of pathetic and sad. I like Panger, but man, that was such an obvious kick.
I like him unless he is calling a Kings game.

It’s almost like the Kings forgot the Blackhawks are playing for their jobs tonight. Did they think it would easy?

I’ll never understand how this group of forwards has such a hard time scoring. It just doesn’t make any sense. Clawing and scratching to score 2 or 3 against the worst defenses in the league.

That was a not goal, as it was a kicking motion and the puck would not have gone towards the net without the kicking motion and contact with the puck. Therefore, no goal. If Panger does not know that he is an idiot. You can kick at the puck if it is shot from the point. If you deflect it and it goes in it is a good goal. Why, the puck was going towards the net, and went into the net under its own power. If a skate propels the puck into the net and it was a kicking motion. That is not a goal. If there is no kicking motion, it can still count.

I’ll never understand how this group of forwards has such a hard time scoring. It just doesn’t make any sense. Clawing and scratching to score 2 or 3 against the worst defenses in the league.
They're just not playing with any passion or motivation they're not driving the net they're not giving it. I'm seeing a very insecure team they won't even shoot the puck

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom