***Chicago Blackhawks vs. LA Kings GDT 4/18/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Keep it coming Kings!

Awesome to hear QB on the intermission interview. Sounds fired up with family in the crowd. Every game going forward family

The Nyssa jinx is gonna result in two Kings getting a penalty the same exact second. :lol:

I’ll never understand how this group of forwards has such a hard time scoring. It just doesn’t make any sense. Clawing and scratching to score 2 or 3 against the worst defenses in the league.
It certainly boggles the mind, doesn’t it?

Despite the chumpy performance of the VGK tonight, that roster could still do some damage. Could be interesting at least. ;)

Despite the chumpy performance of the VGK tonight, that roster could still do some damage. Could be interesting at least. ;)
On general principle, and a deeply held sense of hatred and righteous indignation (and yes, jealousy) at their 'expansion' and cap shenanigans...I, for one am hoping Dallas cleans their clocks. (but I do think it'll be a good series)

I feel kinda bad for the Chicago D-men. #1 they aren’t very good. #2 there’s only 5 of them and they’re getting dominated.

Back
Top Bottom