Corey Perry Contract to be Terminated by Blackhawks

The rumors are out there that Perry made whoopee with Bedard's mom, Blackhawk denied them

They did say

Davidson said the team was first notified of the allegations last week when the Blackhawks were in Columbus, Ohio, on Wednesday to play the Blue Jackets. Sources told ESPN's Emily Kaplan that Perry indeed traveled with the team to Columbus last Tuesday, a day before the game, and an incident occurred that day involving a team employee. Davidson said Perry, who did not play in the team's 7-3 loss, was "immediately pulled" from the game once the Blackhawks were notified, and at that point, the club began an investigation.

Given the amount of hanky panky with infidelity, Brodeur, lindros w rod the bods wife, the rumours don't add up.

While the meme's were funny, nobody is taking the bedard rumors as anything more than a reddit thread gone wild. At some point it will get out but most likely its something he didn't take seriously but the blackhawks organization now does.

the Corey Perry Era is officially over. Not sad.

The rumors are out there that Perry made whoopee with Bedard's mom, Blackhawk denied them

They did say

So, it sounds like he said something to an employee and someone wanted to sue big time or else.
I wonder if this has to do with the whole Blackhawks controversy/scandal?

So, it sounds like he said something to an employee and someone wanted to sue big time or else.
I wonder if this has to do with the whole Blackhawks controversy/scandal?
According to sources, an alcohol-fueled incident involving Perry was alleged to have occurred in Nashville on Nov. 17, the night prior to Chicago’s game against the Predators, during a Blackhawks-organized corporate event that included sponsors and team employees in attendance. It remains unclear what allegedly took place, who witnessed it, and who reported it to the team.

^^ Courtesy of Cross Traffic in the Shart box

Best comment I read on this whole thing:

"The only thing we know for sure is that Corey Perry didn't sexually assault anyone since the Blackhawks deemed his conduct unacceptable."

That is flat out hilarious, while at the same time a horrific indictment on the Blackhawks/NHL.

Doesm matter just what he did. He's an ass hole, always has been an ass hole and doesn't deserve to be in the NHL
Really, because you were there ....you saw it...you know all!...get the f*** out, Karen

Last edited:
D00553FA-0F5E-4B8B-AB0E-307D49DE7988.jpeg

Doesm matter just what he did. He's an ass hole, always has been an ass hole and doesn't deserve to be in the NHL
Katy, it seems like you have some anger issues towards him that are beyond hockey. Did you possibly date or have a relationship with him at some point?

Katy, it seems like you have some anger issues towards him that are beyond hockey. Did you possibly date or have a relationship with him at some point?
I think perhaps the hate comes from the way Perry plays the game. There have been times when I've wished him injury - he's just that kind of player that opposing fans hate.

That said, the referenced comment was totally overboard, in my opinion.

First off....
I want to apologise to katydid213 for my comment.
That's how I do it on LGK, and I have made quite a few bad comments.
Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

Take care all, and Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom