***Dallas Stars vs. LA Kings GDT 3/9/24 7:30pm on KCAL Ch9***

Angry Hockey GIF

Look, maybe I'm crazy, but I knew we couldn't win against a team like the Stars. As per usual, there was lots of crap actions but Stars are just really strong this season. :hangry:

Still, not easy to get over. Vegas seems to be coming back and we still gotta fight. Onto the next game. :verydrunk:

Kings need to solidify a lineup. I like Hiller's creativity when things aren't going right, but they gotta settle on 12 forwards and 6 defensemen who are going to make the stretch drive a success.

Without going through the game logs I’m fairly certain this is the first time Dubois has the most TOI of any Center on the roster.

Dubois 18:39
Kopitar 18:05
Danault 17:16
Lizotte 10:02

Kings are not good enough to beat the elite teams, and Blake doing nothing ensures a short post season again, if the Kings make it in.

It's all Blakes fault. He built this roster.

Kings are not good enough to beat the elite teams, and Blake doing nothing ensures a short post season again, if the Kings make it in.

It's all Blakes fault. He built this roster.
Who said the Kings should be an 'elite' team in 2024? You?

Were you complaining about Blake and the roster he built after the first 25 games of the season?

Who said the Kings should be an 'elite' team in 2024? You?

Were you complaining about Blake and the roster he built after the first 25 games of the season?

Re-read my post. I never said "the Kings should be an elite team in 2024."

Re-read my post. I never said "the Kings should be an elite team in 2024."
Well you implied that it’s Blake’s fault that they can’t compete with the elite teams, so what is your point exactly? What were your expectations of this team coming into the season?

Well you implied that it’s Blake’s fault that they can’t compete with the elite teams, so what is your point exactly? What were your expectations of this team coming into the season?
Are you satisfied with the current roster? I'm not. The Kings were knocked out of the first round by the Oilers the last two years. Are you happy with "just making the playoffs"? I'm not. The point of professional sports is to win championships. This team can't even get out of the first round. My expectations coming into the season was to have a team that could advanced past the first round of the playoffs. What were your expectations?

Are you satisfied with the current roster? I'm not. The Kings were knocked out of the first round by the Oilers the last two years. Are you happy with "just making the playoffs"? I'm not. The point of professional sports is to win championships. This team can't even get out of the first round. My expectations coming into the season was to have a team that could advanced past the first round of the playoffs. What were your expectations?
I have the same expectations…so you are saying you have a crystal ball?

I have the same expectations…so you are saying you have a crystal ball?
I don't understand that question. What does having a crystal ball have to do with being critical about the roster Rob Blake has put together? I'm done with this interaction.

I don't understand that question. What does having a crystal ball have to do with being critical about the roster Rob Blake has put together? I'm done with this interaction.
You have apparently come to the conclusion that this team won’t make it out of the first round, right? Why don’t you just put all your chips in and predict they won’t even make the playoffs?

Next season, Kempe and QB need a center who can play at their pace. Hope this will be Kopi’s final season as 1C and PLD takes over. At 37 next year, Kopitar should become 3C although he will be making 2C money. This team faces a lot of hard decisions this summer.

Next season, Kempe and QB need a center who can play at their pace. Hope this will be Kopi’s final season as 1C and PLD takes over. At 37 next year, Kopitar should become 3C although he will be making 2C money. This team faces a lot of hard decisions this summer.
PLD hasn’t even proven he can play 3C…from what we’ve seen from him this year, if that’s our 1C, we’re in big trouble.

PLD hasn’t even proven he can play 3C…from what we’ve seen from him this year, if that’s our 1C, we’re in big trouble.
Becoming 1C was the reason Blake acquired Dubois. He has played 1C on both teams for which he played previously. He was the Kings most effective forward last night.

Becoming 1C was the reason Blake acquired Dubois. He has played 1C on both teams for which he played previously. He was the Kings most effective forward last night.
I don’t know dude, unless you think this guy is just going to miraculously change into a diff player….

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom