Foodies, Post Pics of Your Food!!!

trip report

ahhh gotcha. lol.

flew into paris, took my daughter to the eiffel tower, ate at bouillon chartier, which i mostly love for the old time ambiance (it was built in 1896). food is unspectacular but pretty good for the price. we ordered foie gras, saucisson, escargots, poulet roti (roast chicken), steak tartare, haricots verts and a half bottle of wine for about 50 euro.

took the train the next morning to antwerp, belgium and spent 3 nights there. i ate at the above-mentioned seafood restaurants up there. the best thing about vacay was that everything had roe with it. those little grey shrimps in the shell had roe and so did a lobster i got in a stew another night. i should've taken a pic of that but i was too hungry to pause. fancy place, too, they put a cloth bib on me, hahaha. i should've taken a pic of that also but i didn't want to look like a tourist. it was full of mostly locals. as were the pubs we went to.

took the train to lyon, france next and spent the weekend visiting my cousin there.

then onto nice, france where i mostly just laid out on the beach euro style for 4 days.

lastly took the train back to paris and did all my favorite things (hang out at the jardin des tuileries, visit the musee d'orsay, took my daughter on a bateau mouche down the seine - not my favorite, but kids like boat rides..., ate a bunch of camembert, mille feuille and croissants).

Back
Top Bottom