Having trouble logging in?

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
I was trying to delete dormant accounts and accidentally deleted current ones. The hosts are going to restore from a backup but it's night (in the UK) and might be tomorrow. If you're wondering why the site doesn't recognize you, wait a day or so and try logging in again. So sorry about that!

It's all Mitchrock's fault

Out of curiosity, does the new software allow for users to correct their own thread titles?

I was deleted. I'm doing a little investigating as it might have been on purpose. I don't blame you Rink Rat. I had to sign up again as a newbie. I'm fresh!

I was deleted. I'm doing a little investigating as it might have been on purpose. I don't blame you Rink Rat. I had to sign up again as a newbie. I'm fresh!
It was my mistake. Nothing to investigate.

Okay, I signed up anew yesterday after being informed that I didn't exist. I used the same forum name as the old one. Of course, I've lost all my previous credentials. Can anything be done to restore me to my former mediocrity?

Okay, I signed up anew yesterday after being informed that I didn't exist. I used the same forum name as the old one. Of course, I've lost all my previous credentials. Can anything be done to restore me to my former mediocrity?
Oh it might not have worked on the restore because the name ws taken. Sorry, I'll update to regular user instead of guest.

I too was cut, blamed the patriarchy. Told myself it's probably because two or more women had logged on and I was being reverse alphabetically removed, obviously.

Although, I do like the idea of starting fresh Ice. Perhaps a new avatar? What do you say Ice24? Want to join me? I have one in mind but fear, it may be only funny once.

For you:
images

For me:
images

Reply with your password and we'll fix it!

I have been resurrected! Someone lost out because I was gonna giveaway 2 free tickets yesterday 😳

you invisible people are freaking me out! get yourselves some dang avatars!

Out of curiosity, does the new software allow for users to correct their own thread titles?
yes. you just click "edit" for the OP, and correct the title from there. I have already had to use this feature several times since they keep changing what media will be available for each preseason game.

I was on the team for years. Then my passkey didn't work at the door. Guess i was fired, Oh well, i can just look through the windows. My passkey works today but my uniform (avitar) is gone.

Rinkrat... you, Rat... First steal all my maxed out vbuck money. Was going to retire on this BTW.. Now destroy the only thing people recognize me by, my hockey minion self portrait. I shall just fade away into internet nothingness then.

It looks like all our old reactions, contents, and postings are gone. It shows the numerical amount but I can't actually see them anymore. If I goto an old post of mine I can't actually edit or delete it anymore. A fresh start. :)

You can do it now. I just changed the title of a thread i started.
After you post the title can be changed just like the body of a post with the edit button

Back
Top Bottom