Hijack

rinkrat

Ixnay Uxday
Staff member
Arf Arf
F40D1E37-B20F-43C4-8DA8-060F9472E79A.jpeg

My 3 month trial ran out but I re-upped for a month to see these last two episodes.

The ending made me angry! I was yelling at the pilot :mhihi:

Last edited:
And who falls for the ol'
car under the trees
trick anyway?

And who falls for the ol'
car under the trees
trick anyway?
The Bri'ish apparently.

I had a feeling there was more terrorists on board.

Season finale next week.

The Bri'ish apparently.

I had a feeling there was more terrorists on board.

Season finale next week.
I think the lady that looks like Velma from Scooby Doo is one also
plus there is still the guy the brought the guns on the plane

A friend told me this show is really good. I've been waiting to start to binge the whole thing. I'd say from this thread it's probably worth it.

A friend told me this show is really good. I've been waiting to start to binge the whole thing. I'd say from this thread it's probably worth it.
It's really f***ing good. The finale drops today

Really good show. The last episode really messed me up. And UGH, I get so excited for finales but then so depressed. And I'm sure that this is a one and done series too :crying:

Really good show. The last episode really messed me up. And UGH, I get so excited for finales but then so depressed. And I'm sure that this is a one and done series too :crying:
Well with the writers strike and now actor's strike there won't be anything new for a while

If you haven't watched Severance or Silo, they are both excellent. Platonic was much better than I expected

Well with the writers strike and now actor's strike there won't be anything new for a while

If you haven't watched Severance or Silo, they are both excellent. Platonic was much better than I expected
That's true... looks like I'll be rewatching something for the umpteenth time.

It was really hard for me to get into Severance, I don't know. I think I'll try Silo at some point (y)

That's true... looks like I'll be rewatching something for the umpteenth time.

It was really hard for me to get into Severance, I don't know. I think I'll try Silo at some point (y)
Severance is WELL worth it. Stick with it.

If I were dictator, I wouldn't have shown the first episode the way that they did. Nothing really makes sense until the third episode. But it is much better than Silo, IMO

Yeah take the time to get into Severance because you will go back to the beginning to look for things you missed.

And Silo is based off a book series so you can read those in between time.

I was hoping for a bomb on the plane or some other "WTF??" like the rest of the series. Not that I wanted to see 200 people die :mhihi: , but there was so many left turns I was expecting another!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom