***LA Kings @ Calgary Flames GDT 3/30/24 7:00pm on KCAL Ch9***

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Uggh, I'm tired now.

QB just getting manhandled all night. You think he's Lizo's height.

I have a feeling he’s running out of gas. Maybe TMac knew what he was doing by keeping his minutes per game so low this season. Hiller took the limit off and QB hasn’t had the extra jump to his step the past week or so.

Congratulations to the many, many, many following posters who scored many, many, many points for correctly guessing that the big boys would come through with some points despite the loss:

KEMPE 3 POINTS

Rog or Reg?
Drum4Pigs
jammer06
Byron
DRice
randdog
Cross Traffic
Guinevere
beady eye
Rusty
katydid213
VCRW
AngelEyes
Rogie-Vachon
pray4mojo
SirJW
fake_it_make_it
notbob
mugs
Chateau Bow Wow
Hockey53
Bill Hicks
hornman
empire

FIALA 2 POINTS

Rog or Reg?
Dr. Tran
VegasHockey
Drum4Pigs
KernCoKingFan
HiFi
DRice
beady eye
JC6388LAKings
Rusty
VCRW
AngelEyes
sonnyboy11
pray4mojo
SirJW
fake_it_make_it
Kurisu
notbob
Nyssa42
empire
puckoff
Sevenhole

KOPITAR 2 POINTS

Rog or Reg?
Dr. Tran
VegasHockey
Drum4Pigs
jammer06
HiFi
Byron
DRice
Cross Traffic
Guinevere
beady eye
JC6388LAKings
Rusty
katydid213
dannybuoy1
AngelEyes
sonnyboy11
pray4mojo
SirJW
notbob
mugs
Liz4LA
JayWells24
hornman
puckoff
Sevenhole

DOUGHTY 1 POINT
empire

QB just getting manhandled all night. You think he's Lizo's height.
I disagree somewhat. He was getting cheap shotted all night long but was able to give some big hits back. He has the size to throw his body around. The refs let the flames take a lot of liberties with QB behind the play though.

Look at all those empty seats in Calgary...is the traffic that bad?
The arena was pretty amazingly packed for a team who could have been eliminated with a regulation loss.
Maybe people were hitting the bars early. Or they wanted to hurry up and get outside to smoke a joint.

I have a feeling he’s running out of gas. Maybe TMac knew what he was doing by keeping his minutes per game so low this season. Hiller took the limit off and QB hasn’t had the extra jump to his step the past week or so.
I posted earlier that QB seems to have hit a wall in the last couple of weeks. He has played 71 games... 18 more than his career high last season. Hoping he finds his game again before the Playoffs, but he may not have enough left in the tank to get that 20th goal.

I posted earlier that QB seems to have hit a wall in the last couple of weeks. He has played 71 games... 18 more than his career high last season. Hoping he finds his game again before the Playoffs, but he may not have enough left in the tank to get that 20th goal.
1 goal in the month March. 14 games played. The Kings bad PP is really dragging his numbers down. Kings scored 7 total PP goals in March. Tied for 19th in the league.

I think I understand what Hiller is trying to accomplish when he moves Byfield off the Kopitar/Kempe line. Byfield playing next to those two only plays the role of grinder and setup man. He refuses too look for his own shot. He defers 10 out of 10 times. Obviously he's great at that role but he's too skilled, too versatile and too special of a player to limit his game to just that one application. Putting him next to PLD opens up a lot of ice for both of them. I don’t mind it.

Back
Top Bottom