***LA Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks GDT 3/15/24 5:30pm on NHL Network & BSW***

The Blackhawks are as bad as their record indicates...
I was just thinking how shockingly bad they look. Thought maybe it was just me. The Kings are treating it like a practice, I feel like. Good since they have the stupid Stars tomorrow

And another goal, lol

I was just thinking how shockingly bad they look. Thought maybe it was just me. The Kings are treating it like a practice, I feel like. Good since they have the stupid Stars tomorrow

And another goal, lol
Nothing better then getting a yayer at this point of the season.
Can take a big deep breath while getting 2 points.

Where are the Chicago defensemen? So many Kings players have been left completely alone in the o-zone. Ducks in a barrel night.

That pass was something I haven’t seen in a long time, especially for a Kings’ player.

This looks a lot like the Kings at the start of the Blues game. The only difference is no Binnington. He played like he was from outer space, otherwise we probably take a 2 or 3 goal lead in the 1st and win that game.

Lol at the Hawks fans cheering that hit on Lizotte. They clearly do not know that he takes about four or five of those every night.

Does QB have goal of the year and pass of the year now? (In the running, at least…)

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom