***LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers GDT 3/28/24 6:00pm on BSW***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferry may have the heart to play but he still needs more developing to do as a player. He should be sent down to the Reign for more conditioning until he can find a rhythm to be a more productive player.

This Sportsnet crew is lame at how homer their call is. As for the game, Kings need to put some pressure on Skinner. Come on Kings, make some adjustments and get them in the 2nd.

If the Kings don't score in this period, I am gonna cry!!
This is what it sounds like when Dolphins cry, lol. :hangry:

hd user GIF

Not a bad first, but I’m so sick of the refs when we play this team. I try not to complain about them but it’s F…n ridiculous how bias they are. Blow the whistle when Kopi had a look at the open net. Draisaitl diving like the bitch he is. Kane should be suspended. This team is so f…n dirty! C’mon Kings, lay some hits on their star players! Get under their skin like our lil energizer bunny! I really think they are afraid to, because this will happen👇

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpeg
    IMG_3858.jpeg
    997.6 KB · Views: 3
I used to hate Calgary when they had Monahan, Gaudreau, Lucic, and especially M. Tkachuk, but now they're just mildly unlikable since most of the prominent players that I know are gone now.

Edmonton, on the other hand, has become even more hateable with the likes of McDavid, Draisaitl, E. Kane, and now Perry being on the team. They're the new 2017-2021 era Flames except with even more unlikable players and even worse fans than Calgary.

Overall an even period. Oilers got an extra bounce and capitalized. That’s what high skill teams do. Kings top line absolutely must generate more high danger chances. They can’t be kept off the scoresheet tonight.

I know Dubois is the whipping boy but it sure was nice to see the Kings have another big man up the middle besides Kopi. He played a very chippy period.

Kings better stay out of the box 'cause even with their strong PK, the Oilers' PP is quite good as it's pretty much the McDavid and Draisaitl show when they're on. LA also has to contend with the biased officiating in the game since they're in Canada and the refs really seem to have something against the Kings.

Overall an even period. Oilers got an extra bounce and capitalized. That’s what high skill teams do. Kings top line absolutely must generate more high danger chances. They can’t be kept off the scoresheet tonight.

I know Dubois is the whipping boy but it sure was nice to see the Kings have another big man up the middle besides Kopi. He played a very chippy period.
I just want to see him initiate more and respond less. Be mean

Edmonton had some chances in the Kings' zone but for now they're sitting on their lead. Come on, LA, you've got to break through and tie it.

Kings need an infusion of energy. They're not getting sustained pressure.

Moore needs to get into the middle more. There has to be a consciousness to do it.
With those hands he has, he will create problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom