***LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers GDT 3/28/24 6:00pm on BSW***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s ready to play the Oilers in the playoffs again!!!!!…..I’ll give you a hint, not the Kings

I Hate It Reaction GIF by Laff

This is Blake's Kings for you. Soft, getting streaks at the wrong time, and little to no depth on wings. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Kings 1st line had maybe two good shifts tonight. Maybe. That’s just completely unacceptable. Regardless of what the other 2 lines did. The 1st line just wasn’t good enough.

Def a first round exit this year. Again. Sadly.

Rest of the season will be interesting with the Kings only playing two of their last ten against playoff teams and oilers playing five of ten against playoff teams. Could very well give the Kings some momentum going into the playoffs. Not going to apologize for being positive

Rest of the season will be interesting with the Kings only playing two of their last ten against playoff teams and oilers playing five of ten against playoff teams. Could very well give the Kings some momentum going into the playoffs.
I like the spin, but the Kings have won 4 in a row and 7 of the last 10. Their momentum hit a brick wall tonight. That will be different come playoff time?

I’m in no way only blaming Fiala for this loss but if he isn’t going to make plays with the puck and he isn’t going to play physical away from the puck then this result is exactly what you’re going to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom