***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 3/12/22 >>>6:30pm<<< on BSW***

The only possible thing I can think to look forward to in the immediate future is to see Byfield with some more exciting line mates.

Oh no. Kings got shut out. Well maybe the team can score one goal against the San Jose sharks next time, since there always is next time.

Anderson, Arvidsson, Athanasiou, Brown, Doughty, Lemieux, & Roy. All in the last 10 days. 7 f’ing starters… Damn…

Kings had 3-1 lead last game

SJ outscored Kings 8-0 since then

wow! Kopi with the mic drop at the end of that presser!!

reporter: if there is one "focus point" saying "this is what we want to do to get back to the way we know we can play" what's that going to look for in a game?

Kopi: Special Teams. *stands up and walks away*

"Brownie's going to be out for an EXTENDED period" - Todd Mac

How early is everyone drinking for tomorrow’s game? Maybe Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas with a few brews to get through the afternoon with some neat whiskey during the game? Shrooms optional.

oh, and yes, I take FULL responsibility for NO Kings getting any points tonight. All. My. Fault.

How early is everyone drinking for tomorrow?s game? Maybe Bloody Mary?s and Mimosas with a few brews to get through the afternoon with some neat whiskey during the game? Shrooms optional.

To hell with the shrooms...gimme your address and I'll be there before dawn!

But seriously...I've never seen this many injuries to this many players this fast in the history of organized sports. It would not surprise me in the least if I wake up tomorrow and read that Bailey and two Ice Girls have a 'lower body injuries' and are out indefinitely.

oh, and yes, I take FULL responsibility for NO Kings getting any points tonight. All. My. Fault.

In all honesty...you're being a bit too hard on yourself...

...having stated that, I blame you 100%! It is All. Your. Fault...Evil Jinx Queen!

no-snow.gif

You can preach all the familiar cliches about injuries happen to all teams, test your depth, next man up, etc, etc ... but this is just extraordinarily bad.

There's no lemonade to be made from these lemons.

How early is everyone drinking for tomorrow?s game? Maybe Bloody Mary?s and Mimosas with a few brews to get through the afternoon with some neat whiskey during the game? Shrooms optional.

Hoping to go out on the kayak tomorrow morning so no booze...there will be whiskey during the game...dang Bloody Marys and Mimosas do sound pretty good haha...

Yes, the young defense sucked tonight. But there is also no way we’ll win when our top line of Kopitar, Iafallo and Kempe has gone full blown M.I.A. like this. I can live with young players making mistakes, but for our highest paid (edit: today and will be next season) stars to be this bad there are no excuses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the young defense sucked tonight. But there is also no way we’ll win when our top line of Kopitar, Iafallo and Kempe has gone full blown M.I.A. like this. I can live with young players making mistakes, but for our highest paid stars to be this bad there are no excuses!

Only 1 guy on that top line is among the highest paid… tho’ I guess you could include AI @ $4 million…

But, of course, you are correct. Those guys need to carry a floundering team right now.

Back
Top Bottom