GDT ***LA Kings @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 2/29/24 7:00pm on BSW***

I couldn't watch the game. You're welcome.
Sorry, but I have tickets to the Devils games, so that is probably a loss.

One of the best wins of the season. And who was the best player? Maybe any of the goal scorers or maybe Byfield? He led forwards in ice time & had 2 assists on great plays. But everyone deserve praise for this game.

As an aside, Vancouver is 1-5-1 in their last 7. Vegas is 2-5-1 in their last 8. Edmonton had their horrible start. And we had our terrible January. Maybe a large losing stretch isn't the end of the world.

One of the best wins of the season. And who was the best player? Maybe any of the goal scorers or maybe Byfield? He led forwards in ice time & had 2 assists on great plays. But everyone deserve praise for this game.

As an aside, Vancouver is 1-5-1 in their last 7. Vegas is 2-5-1 in their last 8. Edmonton had their horrible start. And we had our terrible January. Maybe a large losing stretch isn't the end of the world.
Of course it's not, especially considering all the injuries recently...hoepfully they manage to keep the record above .500 during this time, and the timing of their return to the lineup is just right to regain some playing form and still be fresh for the playoffs.

Of course it's not, especially considering all the injuries recently...hoepfully they manage to keep the record above .500 during this time, and the timing of their return to the lineup is just right to regain some playing form and still be fresh for the playoffs.
I just want to see what this group can do with a fully healthy top 9. Is that too much to ask for???

Tonight was the night Turcotte laid claim on a permanent roster spot. He was dangerous and tenacious all night long - and looking just like a top 5 draft choice. Heckuva a comeback story after all that physical adversity.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 1 goal in the first and/or Kopi for the GWG and/or that over the roadie the Kings would score a total of 9 goals:

First period 1 goal total (1 point):
DRGinLBC
pray4mojo
Liz4LA

GWG Kopitar (1 Point):
SirJW
Drum4pigs
symbology
AngelEyes
Cross Traffic
randdog
sonnyboy11
KHenry14
dannybuoy1
katydid213
JETS GARAGE
pray4mojo
empire
hornman
Rusty
Chateau Bow Wow
Liz4LA
beady eye

Total goals 9 (1 point):
Rogie-Vachon
Guinevere
JayWells24
VegasHockey
Byron
DRice
KernCoKingFan
Cross Traffic
puckoff
pray4mojo
randdog
jammer06
KHenry14
Rusty
mugs
sonnyboy11
symbology
Chateau Bow Wow
JETS GARAGE
VCRW
notbob
Bill Hicks
Jerram
Liz4LA
Rog or Reg?
rinkrat

Again a long list, please let me know if I missed anyone. Shoutout to @pray4mojo and @Liz4LA for getting all three questions in this one. Not sure what there is to be said but thank goodness they didn't go 0'fer. Great win, Byfield continues to be able to carry more and more of the load which is great to see. Fiala's goal and Kopi's vision were really exciting and thank goodness Moore is starting to heat up again. Finally that Clarke kid....Maybe 7 D is the right way to get him out there and let him rove. Certainly can't hurt while so many guys are out of the lineup.

Got to tip my hat to Fiala today, not only did he put up points but he stopped making so many dumb needless turnovers. Hope he turns over a new stone.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 10.55.12 AM.png

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 1 goal in the first and/or Kopi for the GWG and/or that over the roadie the Kings would score a total of 9 goals:

First period 1 goal total (1 point):
DRGinLBC
pray4mojo
Liz4LA

GWG Kopitar (1 Point):
SirJW
Drum4pigs
symbology
AngelEyes
Cross Traffic
randdog
sonnyboy11
KHenry14
dannybuoy1
katydid213
JETS GARAGE
pray4mojo
empire
hornman
Rusty
Chateau Bow Wow
Liz4LA
beady eye

Total goals 9 (1 point):
Rogie-Vachon
Guinevere
JayWells24
VegasHockey
Byron
DRice
KernCoKingFan
Cross Traffic
puckoff
pray4mojo
randdog
jammer06
KHenry14
Rusty
mugs
sonnyboy11
symbology
Chateau Bow Wow
JETS GARAGE
VCRW
notbob
Bill Hicks
Jerram
Liz4LA
Rog or Reg?
rinkrat

Again a long list, please let me know if I missed anyone. Shoutout to @pray4mojo and @Liz4LA for getting all three questions in this one. Not sure what there is to be said but thank goodness they didn't go 0'fer. Great win, Byfield continues to be able to carry more and more of the load which is great to see. Fiala's goal and Kopi's vision were really exciting and thank goodness Moore is starting to heat up again. Finally that Clarke kid....Maybe 7 D is the right way to get him out there and let him rove. Certainly can't hurt while so many guys are out of the lineup.

Attachments

• IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
Tonight was the night Turcotte laid claim on a permanent roster spot. He was dangerous and tenacious all night long - and looking just like a top 5 draft choice. Heckuva a comeback story after all that physical adversity.

Was hoping he would be a PLD's wing, esp if Arvy leaves after this yr

Was hoping he would be a PLD's wing, esp if Arvy leaves after this yr
I watched some of the replay. Turcotte definitely deserves more ice time. He's finally starting to live up to his draft slot. He'd get more points with better linemates.

Like I get the offensive Dman thing but this dude seems born to be flying down the wing scoring those kind of goals.
It's not about performance per se, just a matter of which guy will have the best leadership capabilities at that point. Kopi's still got at least 2 more years after this one. They could give to Dewey as well once Kopi retires.

It's not about performance per se, just a matter of which guy will have the best leadership capabilities at that point. Kopi's still got at least 2 more years after this one. They could give to Dewey as well once Kopi retires.

I feel misquoted and hereby demand satisfaction

knight ubisoft GIF by Rabbids

Back
Top Bottom