***LA Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights GDT 11/8/23 7:00pm on TNT***

6DC32FD3-252C-49B1-AB7D-F02DAE13091C.jpeg

Sorry I am late Nyssa.

At what time of tonight's game will Anze Kopitar get his 400th NHL goal?
My guess is 19:48 of the 3rd period. Empty Net Goal.

If not an empty net goal, a goal without a goalie in the net and only guarded by oxygen and gravity.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed within +/- 2 mins of 19:48 in the third:

18:48 3rd to 0:48 of OT ( 2 points)
forum gold

17:48 3rd to 1:48 of OT (1 point)
AngelEyes
jammer06
Rusty

Great game, really want them in the playoffs. But now on to prepping for Pittsburgh

The neck guards look like stormtrooper uni's.

I think it looks cool which is all that really matters.

Kings look really freakin' good on the road. Let's see how they look at home. I've not seem them play such structured hockey in a long time. If PLD and the POWER PLAY and BACKUP GOALIE #1 (Copley?) can start scoring/saving we're a damn threat. Talbots playing like a 35 year old man pretending to be a 25 year old man who is actually 36. In a roundabout way - he's playing really well and I am a fan so far.

Hey everyone no WTS today due to a lack of content. There’s some stuff on Reddit but nothing interesting enough to make a whole thread for.

Kings were noted as a tough team from what I could find by VGK fans, but seems everyone is saying that now. Even Anson Carter called them a Cup contender last night! Very fun times.

Spence had a game last night! Lots of upside there, he was all over the place. Got a stick on a shot to (potentially) save a goal in addition to those blasts from the blue line. Happy to see Kempe and PLD get on the score board... keep building on that fellas! Kings getting scoring throughout their lineup has been great, and last night was no different. Looked like Moore was getting knocked around quite a bit, but he shut them up with a goal.

Looking for game recap articles this morning. This stat caught my attention:
Since Vegas joined the NHL ahead of the 2017-18 season, no skater has more points against the Golden Knights than Kopitar (13 goals, 21 assists).
From this AP article:
Kings win 7th straight road game with 4-1 win in Vegas

So what do you think Spence has earned his place on this team

He's still getting physically outmatched in the d-zone at times, but I believe he'll learn how to deal with that in time. His o-zone play is damned fine and getting better every game.

I love it when young players remind me of former NHLers. I’m starting to see a lot of Voynov’s game in Spence. Similar size, skill set and style. Voynov was a bit more physical and a better skater.

Spence is 100% a keeper. It’s only a matter of time before he’s bumped up to the 2nd pairing.

Back
Top Bottom