***LA Kings @ Winnipeg Jets GDT 10/17/23 5:00pm on BSW***

What's amazing to me is in the last year or two after the Kings had a 3-0 lead it would be 3-2 by the time the 3rd period got underway. Good goaltending will put the Kings in the hunt.

The amount of ads on this website is scary bad and are not relevant to me at all.

Yeah..yeah. I know. Pay for a pass.

Go Kings! Great game.

After the first 10 minutes I thought the Kings would be the team to lose 5-1, not the Jets

Missed the first but great game by lines 2-4. Talbot played pretty well, some nice saves. Moore's on fire.
If you missed the first, then you missed Talbot playing a -great- game. 100% he was the first star, and if was not dialed in, this likely would have been a 3-0 lead for Winnipeg after one period, and another L for the team

Feel so badly for Gabe. That injury had “season-ending” written all over it. Hoping for the best tho’.

First half of the first period had me worried, boys turned it around and had a nice dominant win. Solid outing by Cam, big goals for Mooresey, fantastic goal in his old stomping grounds for PLD. Nicely done boys.

Feel so badly for Gabe. That injury had “season-ending” written all over it. Hoping for the best tho’.
Yep. Didn't look good. Hopefully they just held him out as a precaution. Kid is a bit snakebitten.

Attachments

• IMG_5601.gif
    IMG_5601.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 16
He left the ice under his own power, so I'm hoping for the best. My guess, high ankle sprain, out 3 months.

Great win by the Kings. I'm glad PLD got his 1st goal in Winnipeg & I'm more glad that none of the ex-Kings got a goal. Although I feel bad for Vilardi getting injured. I hope he's not out long. I thought Kaliev might be a better fit on the Danault line than the PLD line & so far it looks like it. Also, great performance by Talbot. We needed one of the goalies to step up. He may not have gotten 1st star but he was most important in how he kept the Jets from scoring in the 1st when the Kings weren’t quite ready to go. And he kept them from getting back in the game. But the one who should’ve gotten 1st star was Moore. In fact he’s been the Kings best player so far this season. It’s not just the scoring. He’s so fast & relentless. He gets to the puck, he forces turnovers, & draws penalties. He didn’t have a great year last season because of injuries. But he looks healthy & better than he was even 2 seasons ago. It’s great to finally get the 1st win of the season. Go Kings Go!

So sad for him. But alas...this was always on the line with his brittleness. Still, didn't think it would start so soon. ☹️ Hope it's not too bad....

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom