Lightning and Panthers... yep

A

aragorn

Lurker
There was a lot of leeway in what would happen in these playoffs. So many matchup variances. But two things I have kept saying was that I don't believe the Panthers are the real deal (a lot of smoke and mirrors) and the path to Lord Stanley runs through Tampa Bay. That Lightning team is built for the playoffs and they know how to traverse bumpy ice. They can be beat but it will require a grade A series from another team.

There was a lot of leeway in what would happen in these playoffs. So many matchup variances. But two things I have kept saying was that I don't believe the Panthers are the real deal (a lot of smoke and mirrors) and the path to Lord Stanley runs through Tampa Bay. That Lightning team is built for the playoffs and they know how to traverse bumpy ice. They can be beat but it will require a grade A series from another team.

Yeah, they look good. Maybe the Avs can take them.

They were my pick to win it all and I had them playing the Lightning in the final.

That would be a great series. Long way to go, but I'd give a slight edge to TB if that happens, if for no other reason than Vasilevskiy is playing his way into the highest echelon of playoff goalies, alongside the likes of Roy, Brodeur, Parent, Dryden, etc.

That would be a great series. Long way to go, but I'd give a slight edge to TB if that happens, if for no other reason than Vasilevskiy is playing his way into the highest echelon of playoff goalies, alongside the likes of Roy, Brodeur, Parent, Dryden, etc.

And Quick!

Back
Top Bottom