***Minnesota Wild vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 4/15/24 >>>6:30pm<<< on ESPN***

Maybe, he got popped in the head and stopped skating. His dumb D partner that did not block the pass on the 2 on 1 was much more to blame for that goal.
I didn't see the headshot; thought he just stopped skating... at this point guess I'm assuming a general level of disinterest from everyone in black.

I blame myself. If the Kings don't score tonight, this is all my fault.

At this point I have to wonder if I will ever see the Kings score a goal again.

The little girl next to me just fell asleep ...this is not a good sign. There's no excuse for an effort like this... not the second to last game.

Oilers in four.

And what the hell has happened to Byfield? Talk about a disappearing act.

Oh well at least I found a sweet parking lot!

I didn't see the headshot; thought he just stopped skating... at this point guess I'm assuming a general level of disinterest from everyone in black.
He did seem to get hit, not sure... but he may have been trying to sell a penalty. If you watch the replay he realizes nobody is covering for him and he has an "oh crap" moment.

There are 2 different sets of little kids in my section who really need to see a Kings goal. 1st game ever for at least one of them

Wild kill their penalty again. I'm really concerned about the Kings' PP when they get to the playoffs, as they will get burned big time for their inability to convert.

And yet another Wild goal. Well, the Kings just about gave up their effort playing this game. They really are concerned about not getting injured before the playoffs.

good night!! Good grief!!! Inns can’t connect a pass to saved their lives. They’ve given so me too

Back
Top Bottom