Mistress Babcock will see you now ((((thwack))))

W

What party?

Lurker
"Hockey doesn’t even need to start to be stupid, especially when it comes to a needlessly recycled coach like Mike Babcock. If you don’t recall Babcock since he got fired from the Leafs, you may remember him from such episodes as making Johan Franzen’s life an utter hell or tricking Mitch Marner into throwing all of his teammates under the bus among other accusations of mistreatment and being a cretin.

Training camp hasn’t even begun in Columbus, where Babcock was somehow able to convince the Blue Jackets front office that he was rehabilitated and a new man, and yet Babs appears to be back on his idiocy"
200w.gif

Its real normal to have your boss that is 30-40 years older than you asking to see your pictures on your phone.

There is a reason very few NHL head coaches are 60+ anymore, they can't relate to the modern player.

Its real normal to have your boss that is 30-40 years older than you asking to see your pictures on your phone.

There is a reason very few NHL head coaches are 60+ anymore, they can't relate to the modern player.
This is not an age issue, this is a sadist trying to humiliate for control.

Columbus ownership (hopefully) right now:
50133d88-c180-4d37-8e0e-3298bdb5d380_text.gif

Hey look, old time hockey people (with horrible histories) again, doing horrible things.

Hey look, NHL ownership groups hiring KNOWN horrible people, but caring very little about it.

Hey look, NHL ownership groups once again SURPRISED when horrible things get found out.

NHL powers and command are stuck in 1968.

Round this on the reddit interwebz.....

Paul Bissionette & Ryan Whitney on Babcock
Podcast dropped today and it’s worth a listen. Some interesting bullet points:
  • They recorded the initial podcast (that reported about Babcock) on sunday. Biz asked around for a couple more sources monday before he felt comfortable releasing it tuesday.
  • Both Whitney and Biz had “several” current and former players verify what was being reported was true. There was no ambiguity — this happened.
  • Reading the tea leaves, some of the firsthand sources they had were from rookies / young players. Both guys kept saying “telling an 18 year old to hand you their phone is a horrible abuse of your power dynamic”. sh*tty stuff.
  • Biz was surprisingly on a Blue Jackets defensive position this podcast. He made 2 pleas: first he asked the media to stop asking these players questions. “It happened in the off-season, it was addressed in the off-season, you can’t bother these players all year about it. They did nothing wrong.” Second, he took offense to Whitney saying Jarmo should get canned. Said he didn’t like Jarmo’s statement, but that Jarmo has a big heart and took a big leap giving a guy a second chance and shouldn’t lose his job for this.
  • Most surprisingly, apparently several of these incidents happened at Babcock’s house. In at least one of the incidents reported to Whitney, a young player was invited for lunch, told to take out his phone, had Babcock flip through his photos and then told him to leave… without lunch. He sounds like a sociopath.
  • An interesting point that Whitney made, aside from the obvious (pics of partying, pics of girlfriends, etc).. what if a player was in the closet? Your photos on your phone are private and should remain that way.
  • Some other stories about babcock were shared. One older player who hasn’t quite cracked the NHL yet said that he was sitting on the bench in an empty arena taping his stick before the final preseason game in Anaheim. Babcock came and sat next to him, said something along the lines of “this is pretty amazing isn’t it?.” When the player he agreed, Babcock continued; “soak it in, it’s the last time you’ll ever be on an NHL bench.” Serial killer behavior.
  • Mike Commodore was not the initial source.

Round this on the reddit interwebz.....
That post has provided some serious clarity. So much so that it has crushed any hope of me making a serial killer joke. And without jokes, I got nothing. Stupid Babcock.

I almost feel like if I were a Blue Jackets player & he asked to see photos on my phone, I’d deliberately pull up a photo of my penis. And if I didn’t have one, I’d take a picture of my penis & then show him that photo. Anyway, he didn’t get fired for 1 or 2 incidents before. He got fired for who he was. And people don’t change. Once an A-hole always an A-hole. He should never have been hired & should never get another head coaching job anywhere, especially in the NHL.

I almost feel like if I were a Blue Jackets player & he asked to see photos on my phone, I’d deliberately pull up a photo of my penis. And if I didn’t have one, I’d take a picture of my penis & then show him that photo. Anyway, he didn’t get fired for 1 or 2 incidents before. He got fired for who he was. And people don’t change. Once an A-hole always an A-hole. He should never have been hired & should never get another head coaching job anywhere, especially in the NHL.
Impossible! If you don't have a penis, you can't take a picture of it....because you don't have one.

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable........

Impossible! If you don't have a penis, you can't take a picture of it....because you don't have one.

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable........
King Missile circa 1992, nice.
Pmh6.gif

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom