03/02/23 -- Canadiens 2, Kings 3
12/10/22 -- Kings 4, Canadiens 2

2023-G19-Team-Stats.png

**Game Time 1:00pm**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:**BSW**
Radio:
LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

2023-G19-Pic2.png

Check Out More Articles & Video on LA Kings Insider Here

Kevin Fiala & Todd McLellan 11/24/23 Post-Game Quotes:

Kevin Fiala
On what’s gone well for him over the last stretch of games

Just going back to basics, just work hard and shoot the puck more, go to the net more, all of those small details, just doing them more. Also, just driving with the puck, wanting the puck more, all of that stuff, I think I’ve done a better job of lately. It’s nice.
On his line with Danault and Moore and what’s clicking so well right now
Obviously, it’s clicking a lot. We, all three, have the same type of vision, all three guys are really fast, I feel. Going to the net, we cycle the puck, we grind them down and also defensively, I think we do a good job, so it’s been good.
On securing the victory today, on the road
From the start, I feel like it was a great game, back and forth, back and forth, the fans were into it, it was very fun to play in. A lot of fights also and I feel like we did a great job of just staying above them, didn’t give them so many chances. Talbot was there when we needed him and overall, I think it was a good team win.
On the extra work he’s put in with his skills coach to improve and work on his game
I’ve been working with him for over 10 years and in that time, he knows me in and out, but just on the ice, what I do well, and personally, he’s helped me off the ice a lot. On the ice, we did some extra work. After some practices, we came back to the rink and went on the ice for another hour and just worked on some things that I need to do better and what my strengths are.

Todd McLellan
On today’s win over Anaheim

We got off to a good start, we capitalized on the first two power plays. We knew they had a tendency to take some penalties and we wanted to be prepared to do that, and that was, I think, powerful for our group to get rolling here. Then Q’s goal, I think was a real big thing for us as well, because it was a simple goal, nothing fancy about it. We started to check after that, maybe checked too much, we didn’t get as much of a push up ice as we maybe needed, but we’re learning as we go and another good night from Talbs.
On if he saw things practiced on the power play show up in today’s game
There were some, yeah, but you can never replicate the same thing as game intensity. In practice, guys aren’t in shooting lanes and we don’t want them to be. You don’t have any risk of the puck going the other way if something goes wrong, but the concepts and some of the principles that we addressed, you could spot them in the game.
On Adrian Kempe’s integration of physical play into his game
It’s been there and you can be physical in a lot of different ways. We think of physicality as running over somebody in the corner, but there’s battles at nets, faceoffs , races to loose pucks, blocked shots, physicality comes in so many different forms. Adrian has always had that, he just consistently uses it now and he’s rewarded, quite often offensively, or at least his linemates are because of it.

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

Subject to Change

2023-G17-KF2.png

2023-G15-KD.png

2023-G17-KGI.png

CANADIENS PROBABLE LINEUP

2023-G19-CF.png

2023-G19-CD.png

2023-G19-CGI.png

Former King

Tanner Pearson
2023-G19-Pearson.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2023-G19-Goalie-Comp.png

2023-G19-Pic3.png

2023-G19-Players-to-Watch.png

PACIFIC DIVISION STANDINGS
2023-G19-Standings.png

*VBookie BETTING THREAD HERE*

**Today’s Poll Question**

Part 1 - Who is going to score the Kings SECOND goal of the game?
You can take 4 guesses for part 1
(you can choose "there will be fewer than 2 goals scored by the Kings " as one of your guesses)

Part 2 - In what period will the Game Winning Goal be scored? (0,1,2,3,OT, SO)
One guess only for part 2
Take your best guesses in your post below

the only Prize is the glory of seeing your name in the next GDT if you get it right.

PREVIOUS GAME’S WINNERS

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed within +/- 2 of 41 combined hits for both teams:

41 (3 points):

puckoff
Cross Traffic
randdog
beady eye
Clif

40,42 (2 points):
rinkrat
Rusty
forum gold
symbology
Guinevere
CIrvine
cokingsfan
empire
KHenry14
Nyssa42

39,43 (1 point):
Sevenhole
VCRW
dannybuoy1
Jerram

King of the Mountain with 13 points - Rusty

11 points = beady eye, CIrvine, clif, Dr Tran, notbob
[

10 points = Cross Traffic, Nyssa42, Randdog

9 points = Byron, hornman, JayWells24, KHenry14, Kurisu, Liz4LA, SirJW, VegasHockey

8 points = Angel Eyes, Chateau Bow Wow, DRGinLBC, forum gold, Guinevere, hihocarp, Jerram, pray4mojo, Rinkrat, Salty Puck

7 points = empire, katydid213, mugs, puckoff, TooCool

6 points = dannybuoy1, jammer06, Madness20721, Sevenhole, VCRW, waynet

5 points = DRice, Shackleford

4 points = Busted Chops, cokingsfan, Dexter, KernCoKingsFan, Rogie-Vachon, sonnyboy11, symbology

3 points = beedee

2 points = Bill Hicks, Ragbone, rfischer

1 point = PuckMaster, STONE

2023-G19-Pic1.png

Last edited:
Kempe
Fiala
Moore
Kopitar

3rd Period.

making my guesses now because we're taking my 2 year old Wild Child Granddaughter to the game - leaving home super early to let her run around like a maniac before hopefully letting us watch 10 minutes of the game.

Part 1 - Kempe, Matt Roy, Byfield, Grundstrom

Part 2 - GWG in the 3rd period.

GO 405's GO!!!

Thank you Nyssa!

Part one
No second goal
Kopitar
Byfield
Pld

First period

Moore
Anderson
Danault
Kaliyev

3rd period

Last edited:
Alex Turcotte seems ready for a call up - leading the Reign in scoring with 17 points (4 G, 13 A, +8) while the Reign have been on a tear in the AHL.

Back
Top Bottom