***New Jersey Devils vs. LA Kings GDT 3/3/24 >>12:30pm<< on TNT & max***

Hope the new coach has a better GAA and save% than Lindy.

Seriously, the hockey world knows their goaltending is a problem and has been for a while.
Instead of trying a new goalie they fire the coach. Genius move.
I don't know what game you watched yesterday, but they got more problems than goaltending.

more thoughts now that I've watched the whole game -

the announcers blaming poor Talbot for McLellan getting fired?? TWICE!! Uh, no, guys....it was Todd McLellan that got Todd McLellan fired.

Hopefully Gavy is OK. I thought that late-game block was off his nuts, but on the TV it looks like off his ankle. Hopefully it was just nerve pain and not a bone. He was in so much pain, and the Kings kept icing it and he couldn't get off the ice. I didn't know he had also gotten a hand injury earlier in the game, too.

and, last but not least, why can't Bally's use the same cameras/camera angle as this TNT broadcast??
We sat behind the goal for warmups and noticed the extra cameras behind the goal and around center ice. Odd that Bally's doesn't have those for regular season games.

Lindy Ruff fired! Kings have put 2 Head Coaches on the unemployment line this season.
Have we ever even been responsible for ONE firing before?? I really don't remember - maybe in 2013-14? I feel like we were pretty dominant in most games that season.

Have we ever even been responsible for ONE firing before?? I really don't remember - maybe in 2013-14? I feel like we were pretty dominant in most games that season.
Usually only our own coaches. Can’t remember getting an opponents coach fired before.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom