***NY Islanders vs. LA Kings GDT 3/11/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed a goal differential of 3 and/or were within +/-2 mins of 13:06 of the third:

Goal diff (1 point):
SirJW
Chateau Bow Wow
Cross Traffic
DRice
DRGinLBC
beady eye
VegasHockey
forum gold
dannybuoy1
AngelEyes
Rogie-Vachon
pray4mojo
Nyssa42
sonnyboy11
VCRW
TooCool
symbology

12:36-13:36 (3 points):
SirJW
Liz4LA
symbology

12:06-14:06 (2 points):
Rusty
VegasHockey
dannybuoy1
Rog or Reg?
pray4mojo
sonnyboy11

11:06 - 15: 06 (1 point):
randdog
JETS GARAGE
HiFi
Bill Hicks
Dr. Tran

Congratulations to @SirJW and @symbology for maxing the points but @Liz4LA was the closest missing by only 11 seconds. Awesome for BSD to get the shutout. Kempe's wrister was a beauty. Nice to see Danaults line is still as hot as ever. Glad they got the 2 points and lets see how they go as they continue to get healthy.

Big Save Dave really played well last night. I was worried when we went down 5-on-3 in the first period. There we so few scoring chances to that point and I didn't want the Kings to trail and then be chasing the Isles to catch up. Barzal did us a favor with the late poke at a covered puck and the Kings killed the 4 on 3 and went on to win it.
Also, this was another recent game which had a playoffs feel to it. There was more hitting and chippiness than a November game. Last, Roy really has the Islanders playing well so last night's win was a big one in my book. The Kings shut out a team which was rolling the past couple weeks.

Congratulations to @SirJW and @symbology for maxing the points but @Liz4LA was the closest missing by only 11 seconds. Awesome for BSD to get the shutout. Kempe's wrister was a beauty. Nice to see Danaults line is still as hot as ever. Glad they got the 2 points and lets see how they go as they continue to get healthy.
I second the congrats to Liz4LA! That time question was specifically for her, because I know how much she "loves" any time-related question. :) So, it was a bit of an inside joke between her & me. Glad she made the most of it!!

Big Save Dave really played well last night. I was worried when we went down 5-on-3 in the first period. There we so few scoring chances to that point and I didn't want the Kings to trail and then be chasing the Isles to catch up. Barzal did us a favor with the late poke at a covered puck and the Kings killed the 4 on 3 and went on to win it.
Also, this was another recent game which had a playoffs feel to it. There was more hitting and chippiness than a November game. Last, Roy really has the Islanders playing well so last night's win was a big one in my book. The Kings shut out a team which was rolling the past couple weeks.
Pretty clear they flipped a switch after losing that Flames game. 4-1-1 since laying two eggs in Alberta. They’ve still got some issues but securing points in 5 out of 6 has them nearly locked into a playoff spot with only 18 games and a very soft schedule remaining in the season.

Pretty clear they flipped a switch after losing that Flames game. 4-1-1 since laying two eggs in Alberta. They’ve still got some issues but securing points in 5 out of 6 has them nearly locked into a playoff spot with only 18 games and a very soft schedule remaining in the season.
They don't go 3-0 against the hawks and it won't be that soft

Chicago, the Kings are very happy to face you and Bedard many times in the final weeks of the season.
Kings, don't blow it with these "layup" games.

Good thing they’ve got 2 more against Ducks, Wild and 1 against the Sharks just in case Chicago shows signs of life.
The best thing about having a softer schedule late is teams like these are sellers and are even worse after the trade deadline. They play CAL two more times also.

I like Dave more than Talbs but it's because he's funnier and good with the poke check. Talbs also flounders a lot.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom