Official Concerts of 2k19 \m/

Snoozed on Steel Panther and now the GA seats are sold out. I watched the video for the new song and it was meh. I did get Slayer tickets though.

oh yeah, so I went to the Static-X show in Vegas last month...

IMG_20190727_224541807_HDR2.jpg

IMG_20190727_2322571672.jpg

IMG_20190727_2323005122.jpg

It was flippin eerie seeing "tribute" Wayne up there, aka Zero they called him. Damn I missed being in a pit. I'm so damn old tho it's been over a week and I'm still sore. Fuggin A...

PS - first time crying in a pit...

Static-X is the band I've seen the most and 2nd most would be Combichrist. It's not even close. It felt like a proper send off finally. Wayne's image was shown all over the screens behind the band. Having Ken Jay return also brought a tear to the eye. I been wanting to write a proper review for the show. I'll probably steal most of what I just typed... Also Devildriver, holy ****. Always amazes. Always rocks the hardest. I'm all over the place with this one. It was that emotional to me.

Last edited:
Concerts 2k20

Mr. Bungle playing LA, SF, and NY in February.

So I saw The Rolling Stones this past Wednesday night at Century Link Field in Seattle. It was a great show to say the least. The band brought amazing energy considering the prime members (3 originals - Mick, Keith and Charlie Watts) are all 70+. They played 19 cuts and brought high tempo and great rhythm throughout. My wife noted it was awesome they didn't "mail it in" like many older bands can do. They truly looked like they were enjoying playing the gig. That was the most pleasant surprise. mick seems to feed off the audiences energy, which brings on his moves and struts and Ronnie Wood obviously feeds off Mick. And Keith is just Keith and in his own world. It has always amazed me that neither Keith or Wood get the credit they deserve for being formidable guitarists but they were on point Wednesday night.

Next up is ZZ Top and Cheap Trick next Wednesday at a local winery. It was just my birthday and I ended up getting Alice In Chains tix in September that I am looking forward to as well. Got The Who in September as well. It has been quite a summer.

Anyone hit up the Cokie the Clown show in April? Fat Mike was in not so rare form. I could not look away...
Next up Brew Ha Ha with Voodoo Glow Skulls, Save Ferris and the Aquabats! September 7
Did get sweet seats for English Beat, Pennywise and Rancid at HOB Vegas September 26
NOFX in Big Bear Hot Dawgz & Hand Rails on September 28. If any of you are going, hit me up..

Tool has released more tickets to its Staples Center shows on the axs website. Not the jacked up resale prices.

Falls into 2020 but...

Alanis Morissette/Garbage/Liz Phair - June 9, Hollywood Bowl

Back
Top Bottom