***Pittsburgh Penguins vs. LA Kings GDT 11/9/23 7:30pm on BSW

4 goals on 20 shots? I'm sorry, and I am grateful for what Pheonix did for the Kings last season, but that just doesn't cut it. UNACCEPTABLE!

So late to react. Caught watching way too long before moving over to the other post.
He was there, he just missed the post with his skate. Watch the replay.

He wasn’t “there” or there isn’t a loss. His skate hit the post pushing his foot back into goal opening a pocket…sloppy as hell. Like his entire year so far.

It’s embarrassing. I felt embarrassment immediately after that goal. It’s fundamental save. Like it was earlier in the game when Crosby (all 5ft of him) used his otherworldly reach to score in a wrap around.

He wasn’t “there” or there isn’t a loss. His skate hit the post pushing his foot back into goal opening a pocket…sloppy as hell. Like his entire year so far.
By "there" I'm arguing against the "too slow" comment. If he hits the post with his skate it's a save. He missed, its a goal.

You’re not there if you miss the post with your skate. No excuses that does not happen to a NHL goaltender twice in a game

Ok, you guys are right...

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Ok, you guys are right...

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX
You are right. And it’s funny. But man. Those were mental lapses children make….in peewee hockey. Have you seen Copley in an interview? I’m just sayin…

You’re not there if you miss the post with your skate. No excuses that does not happen to a NHL goaltender twice in a game
Not only that but how does anyone let the dude who just got caught and called back cheating (and burning you) for the game winner….score the game winner seconds later. Mind numbing.

Back
Top Bottom