***Playoffs Rd 1 GAME 2 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 4/24/22 7:00pm on TBS, max, & BSW***

Have the Kings had what anyone would call a "good shift" in this game. All of the goals have been on the rush or turnovers. No zone time at all. Forwards are just killing the D.

Exactly. Choosing a guy based on 'tenure' not how he's actually playing.

And dumb f*** Lizotte. wtf??

Stupid team.
That was a bit of a dive by the German. He new the stick was coming, as soon as it touched him he reaches for it, grabs on and skates towards the right like he is getting held up. BS call.

Yup.

Maybe Hiller used Ohtani's bookie and put money on the game.

That's the only reason I can think of why Talbot would be starting tonight after his last three games.

After the last two regular season games we all agreed Rittich should be starting against the Oilers.

Point Blank.

But what do we know? We're just a bunch of dumb fans.
It’s a multi million dollar business yet dumb f decisions like this are just….allowed to happen.

That was a bit of a dive by the German. He new the stick was coming, as soon as it touched him he reaches for it, grabs on and skates towards the right like he is getting held up. BS call.
And after 3 years this team should be coached about that very thing.
Again, stupid team.

The other 2 were
All I said was that PP was not on him but the Kings have consistently played like crap all season in the second as a group how about Lizotte taking the penalty lead to the PP. always easy to blame a goaltender when no else is doing their job either

Kings now 0 for 2 on the PP. I've said it before, their ineffectual PP is going to cost them this series with Edmonton. Bad juju coming back to haunt them.

Aside from Kemps skill on those goals, Kopi’s assists and Drew drive to the net. The team is absent

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom