***Playoffs Rd 1 GAME 2 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 4/24/22 7:00pm on TBS, max, & BSW***

Man, for all the bagging on Talbot, Skinner sucks. He's the reason the Kings have a chance in this series, and the reason the Oilers have no chance after this series.
I’ve been saying since last year. Skinner is not a big game goalie. The Kings just don’t have the offensive ability to really put pressure on him.

3 soft goals. Hiller deserves whatever fate comes to him this summer. Imagine staking your one shot at being an NHL head coach on Talbot. Crazy.

It's not just on Hiller for starting Talbot. It's also on Blake for greenlighting him to start in net over Rittich. It's a personnel issue for LA.

3 soft goals. Hiller deserves whatever fate comes to him this summer. Imagine staking your one shot at being an NHL head coach on Talbot. Crazy.
The Oil should just stop at the circles...shoot...pretty good odds its going in.

I’ve been saying since last year. Skinner is not a big game goalie. The Kings just don’t have the offensive ability to really put pressure on him.
They just refuse to shoot and score on average to bad goaltending like Edm is doing 3/4 goals.

Only consolation I’m not a Dallas fan I had no expectations and they are coming true, Dallas fans not so much

Keep your head up, Danault. And I hope you're alright there, better not have a concussion after that hit you took from Hyman.

I hate Hyman...talk about being in the driver's seat, first Matthews now McJesus.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom