***Playoffs Rd 1 GAME 2 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 4/24/22 7:00pm on TBS, max, & BSW***

IMG_9459.jpeg

Script flipped from the beginning of the season, but the last month or so the Kings sucked on the road and played well at home. They stole one tonight and get two at home. Time to take control of this series.

Watching the fans reactions in slow mo after the goal allows me to sleep well tonight.

And that one annoying Oilers fan who kept chanting "TAL-BOT!" incessantly throughout the game distressingly near the Kings broadcast booth. Well, that Kopi OT goal should shut him up tonight now. Does that guy have some sort of stalker crush on him (Talbot) or something?

It worked again!!!!

When the Kings are in OT in the playoffs...if I have the ability to do so...I put on the vinyl limited edition of Radiohead's OK Computer and play the song "Lucky" and mute the TV.

So far, so good.

The Kings have won every time.

As soon as I pulled the record out of the sleeve tonight, I started smiling. I knew we'd win.

This one was extra sweet.

It worked again!!!!

When the Kings are in OT in the playoffs...if I have the ability to do so...I put on the vinyl limited edition of Radiohead's OK Computer and play the song "Lucky" and mute the TV.

So far, so good.

The Kings have won every time.

As soon as I pulled the record out of the sleeve tonight, I started smiling. I knew we'd win.

This one was extra sweet.
and I thought it was the board fight on here.

It worked again!!!!

You - I ilke you! Please keep that up. In fairness I probably would play Let Down, but you have the better idea.

Back
Top Bottom