***Playoffs Rd 1 GAME 2 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 4/24/22 7:00pm on TBS, max, & BSW***

It worked again!!!!

When the Kings are in OT in the playoffs...if I have the ability to do so...I put on the vinyl limited edition of Radiohead's OK Computer and play the song "Lucky" and mute the TV.

So far, so good.

The Kings have won every time.

As soon as I pulled the record out of the sleeve tonight, I started smiling. I knew we'd win.

This one was extra sweet.
I feel our luck could change.

Intentional or not:
SIX_07EAAD51-EA71-4D97-A82D-71E86BA73F31.jpeg

You - I ilke you! Please keep that up. In fairness I probably would play Let Down, but you have the better idea.
I haven't stopped smiling.

And if you want to smile too...

...go to ESPN NHL and click on the "Kopitar's OT Winner..." video and pause at :23...

...it's A CLOSE-UP SHOT OF COREY PERRY'S BUTT-UGLY FACE TWO SECONDS AFTER THE GAME WINNER!

Bwahahhahhaah

:dancing-smiley::dancer::yourock::homerpbj::barney::bananahump::taz::m&m::skull::hocky::hug::hbd::billy::guitarist::jump::ele3::dancee:

Different game plan this year win game two instead of game one, let’s go Kings. Expect some volume at the Crypt

And that one annoying Oilers fan who kept chanting "TAL-BOT!" incessantly throughout the game distressingly near the Kings broadcast booth. Well, that Kopi OT goal should shut him up tonight now. Does that guy have some sort of stalker crush on him (Talbot) or something?
TALBERT!

Well, I had to go play my own game right as the OT was starting.... My team won 5-0!!! We NEVER win... And then we come back to the locker room to a Kings win!! Great night!

Looks like I'll be posting the photo of the raccoon in every GDT....

Last edited:
Nice to see the Kings get some puck luck on the carom to Kopi for the OT winner. Pretty obvious QB was just trying tip the puck into the o-zone but the result was perfect. Hope that helps Q’s confidence in the rest of the games. Kings need his size and skill to get out of Round 1.

What does putting Q back on Kopi’s line, and getting huge gains from that, say about the King’s position on PLD now? Is this an acceptance of the fact they didn’t get the player they bargained for? They’ve given him every chance to succeed, and he still hasn’t stepped up. It was his playoff performance last year vs VGK that sealed his fate with the Jets. Is this just more of the same from our future #1 center?

Back
Top Bottom