***Playoffs Rd 1 Gm 1 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 7:00pm on ESPN2 & BSSC***

If QB can score a goal tonight or tomorrow that could trigger the next level of his development.

Sometimes it’s hard to remember he’s still very young and confidence plays a major part in not just how he plays but how he approaches his next shift.

Last edited:
Bonjour...Monsieur Pierre Luc Dubois? Your presence, as in "playoff PLD" is respectfully requested this evening in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Merci.... Yours, LGK.

Most of the experts aren't giving the Kings much of a chance. But I like the underdog role. We can play loose and gamble and for all practical purposes play with house money.

But here's one guy that thinks the Kings will be tough to beat:

100% of the pressure is on Edmonton. What’s going to happen if the Kings win game 1?

LETS GOO BOYS!!

This is a video I made about 10 years ago, after the 2013 season. Forgot about it until recently. I think at the time I just wanted to put together some of the highs and lows of our experiences as longtime fans, especially in those late 90's/2000's years when I felt like we were "nearly" rudderless.

Anyways, if you have a few minutes check it out. Maybe we make some more magic in 2024:
Link:
LA Kings - Skyscraper Soul

Bonjour...Monsieur Pierre Luc Dubois? Your presence, as in "playoff PLD" is respectfully requested this evening in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Merci.... Yours, LGK.

Maybe asking him to use Google Translate to read this post might be asking too much from him.

Congrats Rusty!

Well, all home teams won (including NBA) but the oil hasn’t won game 1 since the 90s…something’s gotta give!

GKG!

it must be so loud in that arena already. Jim & Nick are yelling at us. And so was Patrick

IMG_9489.jpeg

I've got all my little bobbleheads from this season lined up on the top of my entertainment center.....I'll break out the Kempe if things get iffy. Drew is already up there in his cowboy hat.

Back
Top Bottom