***Playoffs Rd1 GAME 3 GDT Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings 4/26/24 7:30pm on BSW, TBS & max***

2nd period comes to a close. Just when the Kings were about to get their momentum back with DD's goal, Roy ruins it with a DD-esque turnover and let Edmonton score their 4th goal. Though the Kings decided to ramp up the physicality later in the period, they couldn't convert any more goals after DD's goal. LA really has to step up in the next 20 minutes or they're going to be looking for a lot of harsh answers if they lose this one.

I mean, at least, the Kings didn't let in another 3 goals.

falls purdue football GIF

Last edited:
Weird how the Oilers do things like "challenge guys" and not "just stand around" on their penalty kill
It's so obvious that the passive PK is just practice for the OIL... why not try something else? Are they worried our PK % will suffer?

You can tell with the upgraded roster this year the Oilers got better our GM got Dumber

At least my Wetzel Pretzel was free with my Kings Cash. $20 per seat for STMs. They finally gave us something good!!
I love a Wetzel Pretzel. But let’s be honest that thing is not a pretzel. Not even close. It’s more like a twisted up breadstick.

I read somewhere that some players thought game 1 was one of the worst of the season. Wonder where this stinker ranks
Um, you do know that teams go into the playoffs trying to forget about the regular season? It is obvious that the players that were asked that question did just that.

You are right though, this one is just as bad if not worse.

Back
Top Bottom