***Playoffs Rd1 GAME 3 GDT Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings 4/26/24 7:30pm on BSW, TBS & max***

You can tell with the upgraded roster this year the Oilers got better our GM got Dumber
I guess the Oilers are bit better than last year but they’re still a 1 line team that feasts on the Power Play. That 1 line just so happens to be the best line in the world.

I hope Luc has the ball$ to fire Blake this off season.
I hope Cheeesman has the ball$ to clean house and get rid of Luc, Bergevin and Blake. I am sure those two French Canadians pushed our dumb GM to go hard after Dubois. They all have to go. This teams is average on the ice, and have a below average prospect pool. This org is going to struggle for years and years.

Luc is Pr he can not fired GM Blake. Am I wrong?
Luc has to go if he was pushing for PLD. Luc is the President and AG. Blake is VP and GM. Bergevin is just the jacka$$ in the shadows that I am sure pushed to get PLD, a player he always wanted on the Habs.

Whoever the next GM is needs to fix the blue line first. And make it a priority to find a coach who can install a system that will generate offensive chances.

Kane got rocked again. Englund responsible for the hit and he gets into a fisticuffs bout with him.

All you can do. One thing this year is they’re not lying down.

They're not showing us any replay...boo!!

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom