***Playoffs Rd1 GAME 3 GDT Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings 4/26/24 7:30pm on BSW, TBS & max***

Hiller needs to make a goalie change next game. He just should.
It's like last year all over again. Copley took us to the dance. Korpisalo plays everything.

Here, sure it's been Talbot and Rittich. But Talbot is giving up 4+ goals a game. You're NOT going to stand a chance doing that... At least put in Dave to see if he sucks too.

The level of suckitude for the Kings on their PP is just so glaring that it's driving me crazy. This definitely will play a factor in them bowing out of the playoffs.

All the Kings can do in this situation they’re doing. 1st period is inexcusable but carry this passion into Sunday and tie it up again.

Well, all the Kings accomplished in hitting Bouchard and McDouche was putting themselves on the PK.

I’m not a big fan of bagging on officials, but this needs a lot of explanation.

This is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen as far as officiating

Yeah, this is a real clown show of a game with this level of officiating here. WWE-levels of parodically bad officiating. Keep chanting the "BS" chants, Kings fans.

Please refrain from making sh*tty calls and maybe people will refrain from throwing things on the ice.

Tickiest of tack to call that a slash. 5-1 already on a powerplay. Refs are ego tripping.

There’s still a lot of time left in this period. I think we’re definitely going to a fight before the game is over. The only question is who.

6-1 Edmonton. This game really is over. Poor defense, Talbot's Swiss cheese netminding, and terrible officiating ruined Game 3 for LA.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom