***Playoffs Rd1 GAME 3 GDT Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings 4/26/24 7:30pm on BSW, TBS & max***

it’ll be funny if Hiller still refuses to play Grundstrom with half his team hitting the showers early.

Seven minutes left. A LOT of time for these refs to show everyone how awesome they are.

It’s not over!!!

Well, when the refs decided to get in the way in the game and put it in Edmonton's favor, as well as the Kings making costly mistakes, I really digress. No amount of sarcasm is going to change the tune here.

You gotta believe

In what? That the Kings decided to show up in this game caught with their pants pulled down? All I'm hoping right now is that the Kings better play with a huge chip on their shoulders in Game 4.

I think this is all good. About time the Kings show some emotion. Should be a good game Sunday.

No one with 40 feet of Skinner. No reason not to be right up in his grill when the puck is in the zone.

Kopi's punches were more effective then DD's. You know they didn't announce that DD got the 10 minutes because the crowd would have something to say about it.

Oh wait, Danault is playing?

Back
Top Bottom